Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theres a new hunger games out now movie 2 hours, Is Peter Rodger in that too?

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Genetically inferior to meeks
★★★★★
Im watching the pirated stream rn

Its fucking boring

I genuinely can't IMAGINE watching fucking HUNGER games as an 18+ man.

The actor is a gigachad

films made for modern foids are as insufferable and boring as the foids themselves jfl
I want them to die so i can steal theyre body and switch whenever i want to play a different life, I will have so many people to choose to be and chad life, But if i cannot have that then i hope they die.

Its got some brutal JBW in it

I watched it yesterday i got mogged every time white gigachad prince charming show up with his minecraftblockyface i fell asleep watching the movie because it was boring aswell

I remember watching the first one when I was 13 and it was so bad I didn't even finish it kek

It does. Actor is some Nordic looking mogger. Kikes still put jbw moggers into their films because they know it's what is gonna attract foids, and then as a solution to still have (((diversity))) they just make every other character an ethnic or a foid

No, but it's the same director and it's based on the prequel about the President's life (snow) ofc they casted a chadlite for the role and ofc foids are now suddenly interested in it again

It does. Actor is some Nordic looking mogger. Kikes still put jbw moggers into their films because they know it's what is gonna attract foids, and then as a solution to still have (((diversity))) they just make every other character an ethnic or a foid
Spot-on