Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel There's a new guy working in the Supermarket I go to

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
And he's around 6'7.
FUCK.
Good, masculine face too.

I went in there to get my copes today and he fucking towered over me. So hard to believe these people really exist. They automatically become the center of attention wherever they go. They make other men look like toddlers.
How will I get my copes now? I'll purposely have to go to the other supermarket that is another 15 minute walk from my house.

you say you almost never see chads

i guess you saw one today

Better to walk 15 minutes instead of getting heightmogged, either that or have your stuff delivered to your house or perhaps find out when he's working so you don't have to there simultaneously.

you say you almost never see chads

i guess you saw one today

I see tallfags a lot. A Chad has to be both good looking and tall, unless you're talking about TikTok Chads where face and abs are enough. If you shrunk this guy down to 6'0 I probably wouldn't consider him a Chad.

But tbh at his height his SMV is almost infinite with any face.

Last edited:
I see tallfags a lot. A Chad has to be both good looking and tall, unless you're talking about TikTok Chads where face and abs are enough. If you shrunk this guy down to 6'0 I probably wouldn't consider him a Chad.

But tbh at his height his SMV is almost infinite with any face.
yeah, and even if his face is just a 6/10, the height puts him in chad territory

yeah, and even if his face is just a 6/10, the height puts him in chad territory
Tell that to the 6'4+ """incels""" here.

Pretty sure there's one 6'7 guy here larping as an incel.

I would rather walk to the distant market than get heightmogged to oblivion. I guess that place is closed for you.