Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There's a legit 7/10 (facial rating only) 6'5" guy with a good frame on Lookism

I

ItWontBeMe

Recruit
★★
And he's a confirmed virgin at age 27. I don't know if he's kissless or hugless though.

Would he be accepted into this community? Why or why not?

I should also mention that he's gymcelled.

If he is a 7/10 then he is either lying or has autism making him weird, only way to get laid while have autism is if you're a Chad with autism

>Came in expecting pics
>Left dissapointed

Elliot was a 6-7 and didn’t get laid. Mentalcels technically still are incels.

Tallfags are volcel, sounds like he is a whiny faggot expecting 10/10s, he just needs to lower his standards

Elliot is sub6. Damn this site sucks with ratings.

Cannon Fodder said:
Elliot is sub6. Damn this site sucks with ratings.

He’s pretty attractive dude. Good bone structure, no huge imperfections or asymmetry. Just nothing special. He’s a 6 exactly I believe.

KV- said:
He’s pretty attractive dude. Good bone structure, no huge imperfections or asymmetry. Just nothing special. He’s a 6 exactly I believe.

No matter what you think of the guy, he most definitely could have had sex if his standards were lowered and if he wasn't so spergy. He was a mentalcel.

ER was definetely volcel but still nowhere near a 6. Maybe on /r/rateme which translates into a 4/10 PSL.

PSL ratings are bullshit. If he is a virgin at 27 then he is subhuman without a doubt.