Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel There's a homeless bitch I love to cuddle with every time I go out for my night walks

wereq

wereq

Вера! Россия! Донбасс!
★★★★★
Whenever I see her, I call and immediately she tucks her tail and runs up to me without fail. I sit down, trap her between my legs, and cuddle. She loves every second of it, which is totally evident from her tail wagging. Once I'm done, I pick her up and put her on my lap where she tries to smell me up with her wet nose and lick me. Then she lays on the ground and wiggles, and demands belly rubs, and of course I comply with some ferocious titty rubs. Once its all done, I get up to head back but she chases me up at lightning speed until eventually letting me leave, until the next day.

Edit: I pet and cuddle with other dogs too.

Last edited:
tails from sewers of mumbai

??? :feelsjuice:

Ezgifcom gif maker 34

Did you ascend with her?

I thought you were talking about the human homeless

Whenever I see her, I call and immediately she tucks her tail and runs up to me without fail. I sit down, trap her between my legs, and cuddle. She loves every second of it, which is totally evident from her tail wagging. Once I'm done, I pick her up and put her on my lap where she tries to smell me up with her wet nose and lick me. Then she lays on the ground and wiggles, and demands belly rubs, and of course I comply with some ferocious titty rubs. Once its all done, I get up to head back but she chases me up at lightning speed until eventually letting me leave, until the next day.

Edit: I pet and cuddle with other dogs too.
Dog pill strikes again

You got me on the first half ngl

Beyond over holy fuck. Also cope mogs me. I'd never do that.

Lol By Bitch I thought you were talking about some foid.

Title is bait. Getting our hopes up You deserve to take the knot.

Hm. It surprises me that where you live dogs just roam around at night? O.O