Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL There’s a 6’2 White Failed Normie on this Site

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I have @Kamikaze ’s discord selfies, he’s an average looking Russian with light hair, blue eyes, and is 6’2. :feelsclown:

These are the “incels” that call themselves subhuman on this forum.

yeah and hes double your age

Brutal i saw his face but his face is narrow af

@Incelius Savage

Height doesn’t mean shit if you’re ugly + neurodivergent

Height doesn’t mean shit if you’re ugly + neurodivergent
He’s a popular discord user and I told you he’s average looking.

People +5'11 and ethnic or +5'9 and white shouldn't be allowed on this forum

He’s a popular discord user and I told you he’s average looking.
Average is not enough. Is he NT tho? If yes then yeah he’s probably a fakecel

Average is not enough. Is he NT tho? If yes then yeah he’s probably a fakecel
6'2, white and average face is not enough? what universe do you live in

I HAVE AUSTITISTISM

I AM 6’7, WHITE, AND UGLY AS FUCK!!!

6'2, white and average face is not enough? what universe do you live in
Im not going to name him because its better if he has no lasting legacy but a certain user who used to be popular on this forum was 6'5 and white and average looking and posted about asian women "treating him like a god" was around for a long time and had an extremely dedicated fanbase who were crying and shit when he got banned

Last edited:
Im not going to name him because its better if he no lasting legacy but a certain user who used to be popular on this forum was 6'5 and white and average looking and posted about asian women "treating him like a god" was around for a long time and had an extremely dedicated fanbase who were crying and shit when he got banned
i remember him, can’t remember his short name though.

Im not going to name him because its better if he no lasting legacy but a certain user who used to be popular on this forum was 6'5 and white and average looking and posted about asian women "treating him like a god" was around for a long time and had an extremely dedicated fanbase who were crying and shit when he got banned
did his name start with a Z

This is why I am skeptical of users who have a large following, especially those who gained said following in a few months of joining.

This is why I am skeptical of users who have a large following, especially those who gained said following in a few months of joining.
I know who you're thinking of :feelskek: But I was actually talking about the other guy whose name started with an M

I know who you're thinking of :feelskek: But I was actually talking about the other guy whose name started with an M
Stop talking in code, you niggers. Just name them. KEK

:feelskek::feelskek: you know the incelosphere is fucked when you can't even identify the fakecel in question because there are multiple retards who fit the physical and behavioral description

This has been known for a while