Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel THERE'S A 4TH OF JULY ORGY NEXT DOOR!!!!!

I

Ika-Sama

Recruit
-
After eating my lunch, I noticed there was a shit ton of cars parked next to my neighbor's house, at that moment I thought very little of it and assumed it was just some 4th of July family gathering. Little did I know, I started hearing weird sounds an hour or two later, and it started to get more and more apparent until I walked outside to see what was happening. The sounds were coming from my neighbors house. The house had curtains pulled everywhere and looked pitched black inside. I found it weird since there were so many people inside and not one person was in the backyard grilling hotdogs or anyone outside. I approached the house quietly not to look suspicious, and pressed my ears against the window. I heard several moaning and clapping sounds, and it even sounded like a few children was present there too. It suddenly dawned on me what I was hearing, I genuinely couldn't believe it. :fuk:

WHY DOES EVERYONE GET TO HAVE SEX BUT ME???!???!?!?!??!:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I literally can't take it anymore. I HATE THIS WORLD.

Just ER them (In minecraft)

Go ER not in minecraft, in real life. Hearing or seeing these kind of things makes me rage and destroy everything in my room. Im so fuckinf angry right now. If you dont find a way to crash that orgy you are a coward cuck

Sneak inside the house and record them

I want to, they're so fucking degenerate it makes me sick. :feelspuke:
If you dont go ER just try to crash that party. Run inside the house, break their windows with stones. Im not fucking kidding

Go ER not in minecraft, in real life. Hearing or seeing these kind of things makes me rage and destroy everything in my room. Im so fuckinf angry right now. If you dont find a way to crash that orgy you are a coward cuck
:feelsrope:

You have bad personality, buy my tactical soap, my friends neighbor approached with that up his ass which increased his personality

We sat until night.

20180630 202800

Listen to me. If you dont want to go ER take some stones and throw it to their window. Find a way to crash that orgy.

Listen to me. If you dont want to go ER take some stones and throw it to their window. Find a way to crash that orgy.
I'm thinking of spraying boiling water on those degenerates.

Close your god damn PC and take some stones to throw their window. I still see you online. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Launch a drone strike from orbit on them

Close your god damn PC and take some stones to throw their window. I still see you online. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
I'm trying to find out a good way to mess with those fuckers.

If this happened in Istanbul, I'd ruin their windows with my friends.

Hearing others have sex is suicide-fuel

Im glad that I have never heard it. If I heard it I'd probably crash their sex.
I threw a rock inside their house, and I think it hit someone. I heard several people shout what the fuck.:feelskek:

I'm kinda far from my house because I think one of them saw me.

I threw a rock inside their house, and I think it hit someone. :feelskek:

I'm kinda far from my house because I think one of them saw me.
Fuck yeah. You are giga based man. :feelsthink:

It's just so unfair man.

They were just watching a movie bro maybe :cryfeels:

My condolences

order a pizza to their house.

At this point going thERe and confronting everyone with a ar-15( in vedio game) is the best thing to do.

I'm trying to find out a good way to mess with those fuckers.
Just SWAT them lol. Call in saying there's a disturbance or some terrorist thing taking place at the house.

You should've just asked to join they might've been so horny they would've said yes

You should've just asked to join they might've been so horny they would've said yes
I can't don't want to get in trouble with their degenerate shit and get arrested.

View attachment 635697
I have over 1000 hours in dmc4 and im very good with Dante. Nero however Not so much. Anger IS justified in this World. Nothing Wrong having an autlet to Rage.