Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting There's 8 billion people cope

david lxmxr

david lxmxr

Borderline schizo
-
Maybe one of the worst copes ive ever heard "There's 8 billion people in the world surely one of them would love to be your partner".

Not even mentioning that its more like 4 billion if you're not gay. And then probably not likeing 70% of em cause of race or age. So whats even the point of the cope if it doesnt make sense.

Such a stupid fucking argument like oh yeah sure lemme just settle for anyone, tf kinda cuck shit is that

model as avi dnr

I hate that stupid ass platitidue too. They forgot all the other factors other than straight up numbers.

I hate that stupid ass platitidue too. They forgot all the other factors other than straight up numbers.
Yeah like it's the biggest cope and especially for women its meaningless its like only a male cope

It's really fucking stupid. Then they'll reference that one subhuman on youtube who finally got a gf when his video got 20 million views. "There's someone out there for everyone" that guy didn't get a gf until 20 million views. Most incels can't even get 100 views on a youtube video. Besides, she only dated him for social media clout and now they're separated.

Let me just search all 8 billion people on the fucking planet (half of which being dudes and the vast majority of the remaining foids not speaking English), just to find a relationship where I pay for everything and get most of the responsibilities and get left in less than a year

Maybe one of the worst copes ive ever heard "There's 8 billion people in the world surely one of them would love to be your partner".

Not even mentioning that its more like 4 billion if you're not gay. And then probably not likeing 70% of em cause of race or age. So whats even the point of the cope if it doesnt make sense.

Such a stupid fucking argument like oh yeah sure lemme just settle for anyone, tf kinda cuck shit is that
It's called the 'poisoning the well' and it goes like this
let's say you ask out girl 1 and she says no, then you go out to girl 2 and she says no, go to number 3 and she says no. Now if you try to ask out any other foid she will automatically reject you since your social reputation is in the gutter since something must be wrong if 3 girls rejected you

It's really fucking stupid. Then they'll reference that one subhuman on youtube who finally got a gf when his video got 20 million views. "There's someone out there for everyone" that guy didn't get a gf until 20 million views. Most incels can't even get 100 views on a youtube video. Besides, she only dated him for social media clout and now they're separated.
That guy never fails to make me laugh brocel. Attractive foid from Argentina, a country with rampant economic and social issues btw, while the sub5 lives in Finland, one of the best countries to live in the world. Yeahhh she definitely loves him for his personality. :soy::soy:

That guy never fails to make me laugh brocel. Attractive foid from Argentina, a country with rampant economic and social issues btw, while the sub5 lives in Finland, one of the best countries to live in the world. Yeahhh she definitely loves him for his personality. :soy::soy:
Fucking exactly. She just loves him for his passport.

"there's plenty of fish in the sea" :feelsrope:

8 billion humans
4 billion females
280 million aged 18-22
45 million white
Zero will ever love me

I never believed in there's plenty of fish in the sea sort of bullshit I realized that everywhere I went I was bullied mistreated or ignored which I prefer the letter obviously but it made me realize that there is a genetic indicator that I give off towards women and because of the sexual economy crashing I have no chance