Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There would be no "ex" in a utopia society

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
You always hear about drama about "my ex I still have feelings for him x3x3" and all kinds of bullshit.

In a utopia society, either described by the "foidless Marxist rodgerist" or my idea of incelofascism, there wouldn't be an "ex" at all, all men and women, would be ensured that they never had a relationship or sex before we forcefully pair them to a partner.

Divorce, would also be banned for the good of the society and state.

But muuhh husband poisoning!! Well, if that is big issue, with modern AI suveriliance technology, we can put many sensors in a house that monitors the foid and the family, to ensure no one can escape a designated perimeter of their home.

In my ideal society sex and sexuality would be totally destroyed. All reproduction would be done through artificial means - artificial insemination at first and later on when it's possible through the use of artificial wombs.

In an utopia, every currycel would be granted a harem of at least 10 blonde stacies who are actually feminists mind uploaded into bimbo bodies perfectly designed to be fuckdolls and fleshlights. They will be sentenced via genetic tampering to be horny and perpetually desiring the most degrading nastiest degenerate sex from their curry masters forever until their expiration date. Excuse me while I write my erotic interracial fanfiction elsewhere.

Last edited:
i aspiER ...Therefore, it must ASPIER