Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based There was time when i was based enough to tell wmaf couple to fuck off from my table at food court

verzetn

verzetn

★★★
about 10 years ago, i was at a food court. the tables were pretty much all taken. a noodle whore came with her cumskin bf and she asked if she could take a seat (the table was just me, it had about 3 seats) and i said no.

then a cumskin young came too and asked if he could take a seat and it was a firm no. IT WAS TAKEN!

then some curries came also and i also said no

the curry old foid janitor saw all this and mumbled in whatever shit language to the curries at next table (who i rejected to sit at the same table as me) and one of the curry got angry and grabbed a chair off my table and moved it to his table :feelskek:

the key was i was pretty agitated that day i was literally ready to fight and "make a scene" so to speak, if any of those fuckers actually wanted to sit at the table.

based and restaurantpilled

about 10 years ago, i was at a food court. the tables were pretty much all taken. a noodle whore came with her cumskin bf and she asked if she could take a seat (the table was just me, it had about 3 seats) and i said no.

then a cumskin young came too and asked if he could take a seat and it was a firm no. IT WAS TAKEN!

then some curries came also and i also said no

the curry old foid janitor saw all this and mumbled in whatever shit language to the curries at next table (who i rejected to sit at the same table as me) and one of the curry got angry and grabbed a chair off my table and moved it to his table :feelskek:

the key was i was pretty agitated that day i was literally ready to fight and "make a scene" so to speak, if any of those fuckers actually wanted to sit at the table.
very based they arent entitled to a seat