Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There was an 83% chance I wouldn't be curry

Brutal stuff man

I am in constant pain tbh. I'd rather be a below average white dude than a normie curry. It's beyond over for me.
both are incel in the west

i won on that roulette because i was born as white but i also lost in same time because i was born in EE

you think males in india are more attractive than the ones in the west?

No. What i meant is that the foids here practice a far more brutal version of social hypergamy. You need to have both looks and status. Its hard to attract a foid just using looks as compared to the west. Makes sense. Bitches put wealth on a pedestal (just as they do with looks) in this third world shit hole.

No. What i meant is that the foids here practice a far more brutal version of social hypergamy. You need to have both looks and status. Its hard to attract a foid just using looks as compared to the west. Makes sense. Bitches put wealth on a pedestal (just as they do with looks) in this third world shit hole.
yea i was referring to looks alone

looks trumps money btw

dutch backpacker chad gets more pussy than any curry betabux

his curry looksmatch would need to betabux too? brutal ngl

Yes. Currywhores are trained from a young age to go after wealth and status.

normie curry in the west is chadpreet in india tbh
Don't want to go back to that shithole. I still have time tbh. If it ever comes to that I will just date Indian girls (there are none in my area atm but so many back in Dallas)

I feel you man

We’re all gonna make it curry brother

>1 shot at life
>born ethnic

At least you get to eat good food
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg