Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion There should be stricter rules here for weeding out pedos and troons

6'3 wtf ban
Mods are spineless for doing the obvious. He only got 2 day temp ban for posting loli.

There isn't even one truecel trait in him

Then get "him" perma banned if it's a troon.

He was also claiming to be 6'3 white in a European country without physical defects. Can't be a truecel with that

Last edited:
He was complaining in the sewers it was several days ago about people recognizing him in public and screaming a rappers name. He said and this is a direct quote "it was IDK (the rapper's name is idk)". As for even more confirmation, every time I called him that he requested to have my posts deleted and he had my messages deleted off his profile page because I mentioned the rappers name.
he said this you retard

I was on a walk just now and some faggots kept yelling out a rappers name while pointing at me because we look similar fuck normies

He was complaining in the sewers it was several days ago about people recognizing him in public and screaming a rappers name. He said and this is a direct quote "it was IDK (the rapper's name is idk)". As for even more confirmation, every time I called him that he requested to have my posts deleted and he had my messages deleted off his profile page because I mentioned the rappers name.
807A0FC2 2DC2 4AB7 BEA9 951BF7E2F86B
F2A6207A E089 4B4C 817C B6CD9A9CE0C5
BE7BD05E 193F 4B70 8BB1 A83093E6A343
C322A396 95C7 4FFC 8121 2FFF78359B59
8AA95E0A F602 46D4 B332 EE7D75240A24

Jerks off to this

Sent me this

View: https://youtu.be/_z9heDzFUIY

Has a peeing fetish. Enough for me to suspect

"Old enough to pee?...."

"Old enough to pee?...."
This the latest discussion thread on this

Then why would he delete my message about him looking like IDK, why is he acting so sensitive to being called that
he just doesn't want your messages crowding on his profile. no other reason. he said he just looks similar, not that he is the rapper.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back