Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There should be something after Paragon

ONION BURPS

ONION BURPS

Most men die at 27 — We just bury them at 72
★★★
Make it like 50k or 100k posts. @TBIcel has like 80k+ I bet he would like some special mog for his troubles. There's too many paragons already. Have the letters move up and down on their name when they reach 50k or something idk. It's depressing knowing I've got 9500 posts then I'm just done ranking up my .is account.

It's depressing knowing I've got 95,500 posts then I'm just done ranking up my .is account
That's still a ton, man. If you make 300 posts per week, that still comes to a little over 318 weeks or about 6 years and two months.

There have been more ranks in the past IIRC, but they got removed for some reason

Yeah it's called Moderator

Yeah, there could be cooler options than for 10k, let say at 20k. 30k. 50k. 80k. 100k.

won't matter since everyone just postmaxxes
that's probably why the higher ranks were removed in the first place, to avoid clogging up the site with garbage posts since higher ranks encourage postmaxxing

won't matter since everyone just postmaxxes
that's probably why the higher ranks were removed in the first place, to avoid clogging up the site with garbage posts since higher ranks encourage postmaxxing
Exactly, no point in adding more ranks if everyone can just get a high post count by spamming shit in the sewers

in all fairness I'm fine not gaining any new ranks as there's the top poster list for me instead. Sure I am rank 1 and there isn't anyone to surpass but I plan to go for over 100k to be the only user active with it and incase any other users return.