Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There should be a guide on how to survive college as an incel

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
Experience users need to make Best of the Best threads for newbies because it can be traumatic when you see the blackpill play right in front of your face in mogfest environments like these. Bunch of moggers( worse than high school) and seeing hot foids daily knowing that they’re getting dicked down by chads only is brootal af. The mentally weak probably won’t survive after realizing his subhumanity and accepting the blackpill. The moggings alone can drive one insane because it ain’t normal to get mogged by 99% of the people out there.

College is easily survivable you'll just be excluded at almost everything, highschool should worry you way more

@LeFrenchCel , @VideoGameCoper , @Stupid Clown

College is easily survivable you'll just be excluded at almost everything, highschool should worry you way more
Getting mogged and being surrounded by hot foids ain’t a good feeling brocel…

Why ? I believe high school is easier because you’ve got less competition.
Fewer people= fewer moggers
Fakecel trait to worry about getting mogged.

My biggest worry was always getting bullied for being a easy pick since I am non nt and short. Its fine if you're subhuman in college, you won't get laid and not invited in parties but the people there will atleast leave you alone

You gotta have a humiliation kink to enjoy getting brutally mogged and not care about it
Nope but I learned to get in peace with being unfortunate looking, my only demand from the people towards me is to be respectful and recognizing me as human being

Nope but I learned to get at peace with being unfortunate looking, my only demand from the people towards me is to be respectful and recognizing me as human being
I cannot find peace with it

Fakecel trait to worry about getting mogged.

My biggest worry was always getting bullied for being a easy pick since I am non nt and short. Its fine if you're subhuman in college, you won't get laid and not invited in parties but the people there will atleast leave you alone
Yeah OP is probably looksfag user to worry about getting mogged, it's easy to ignore if you get used to it. It's impossible to not get mogged as an incel, in some way or another. Even Chad can't avoid it. Only autist looksfag usERs care this much

Yeah OP is probably looksfag user to worry about getting mogged, it's easy to ignore if you get used to it. It's impossible to not get mogged as an incel, in some way or another. Even Chad can't avoid it. Only autist looksfag usERs care this much
Mr. Forum moderator, getting mogged is inevitable but when you’re at the bottom 1%, you’ll get traumatised because it’s more frequent.

I’d say don’t even go unless it’s a degree you really want. I took a shirt certification program, so it was too bad. If the job that’s for doesn’t work out (it’s in an area that requires lots of social interaction), I’m just gonna work in a warehouse or factory probably

Worrying about my subhumanity doesn’t mean that one is automatically an org user.

Mr. Forum moderator, getting mogged is inevitable but when you’re at the bottom 1%, you’ll get traumatised because it’s more frequent.
Real incels didn't just get mogged we got straight-up bullied for our looks jfl, be grateful you only have to look at them

I’d say don’t even go unless it’s a degree you really want. I took a shirt certification program, so it was too bad. If the job that’s for doesn’t work out (it’s in an area that requires lots of social interaction), I’m just gonna work in a warehouse or factory probably
You’re right…

Real incels didn't just get mogged we got straight-up bullied for our looks jfl, be grateful you only have to look at them
Real incels. Fake incels. Whatever… Incel = Incel
I understand your point of view but you can’t be at peace by constantly looking at everyone who are way genetically superior than you. There will always be better people, but it’s a fucking torture to be around most young lads when one is deformed. I feel like a wild boar roaming around the city.

I got college next month might need this lmao

Yeah in college you'll just be ignored, in high school people will actively go out of their way to be a dick to you

Yeah in college you'll just be ignored
Tales from the slums of Guadalajara. Reality is different nigga

Foids have openly discussed my facial flaws.
“ His beard is unkempt, euhh look at these scars, Hahahahah”

“ Hairstyle doesn’t suit him.”

I got called poor and dirty for wearing black jeans and hoodies a few times by toilets

Got pranked by normies once and they all smirked when they told me that a foid was asking for my number. I was 2x bloated and had shit acne back then but I was lucky to know about the basics of blackpill, which led me to the conclude that it was a prank.

Tallfags bragging about hot chicks they fucked and showing you proof to back up their claims makes it 10x more suifuel.

Tales from the slums of Guadalajara. Reality is different nigga

Foids have openly discussed my facial flaws.
“ His beard is unkempt, euhh look at these scars, Hahahahah”

“ Hairstyle doesn’t suit him.”

I got called poor and dirty for wearing black jeans and hoodies a few times by toilets

Got pranked by normies once and they all smirked when they told me that a foid was asking for my number. I was 2x bloated and had shit acne back then but I was lucky to know about the basics of blackpill, which led me to the conclude that it was a prank.

Tallfags bragging about hot chicks they fucked and showing you proof to back up their claims makes it 10x more suifuel.
Maybe not ignored entirely but college is way better than highschool because you're not really forced to interact with people as much. You can just turn up to class, not speak to anyone and leave. It's not like highschool where you're stuck there for 7 hours.

here's a trick i learned: avoid spending more time on campus than necessary.

you'll understand when you try it and see the difference. and when you have free time after studying and you want to go out, keep it away from campus too. for example, i would frequent this cafe and second hand electronic store far enough from the university to look for older video games and chill

here's a trick i learned: avoid spending more time on campus than necessary.

you'll understand when you try it and see the difference. and when you have free time after studying and you want to go out, keep it away from campus too. for example, i would frequent this cafe and second hand electronic store far enough from the university to look for older video games and chill
Great