Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News There needs to be a new holiday SEXGIVING

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
Where you get SEX, guaranteed. At Thanksgiving, even a fuicking bum can find some charity Turkey. Why can't we have a sexual holiday where everyone is just a fucking whore? Who needs a Turkey leg when you can jizz on a femoid leg.

I don't need a labor day. I need make me a fucking sandwich day. A day where other people labor for YOU. And if the labor is sexual in nature the better.

I will help popularize it, @SlayerSlayer

I can get behind this idea. Faggots, trannies, landwhales must be excluded though. Mid tier beckies and up only and if not enough to go around they have to put in the extra shifts.

I can get behind this idea. Faggots, trannies, landwhales must be excluded though. Mid tier beckies and up only and if not enough to go around they have to put in the extra shifts.
it would be nice if they dressed as indians, and I, a gook manlet, got to fuck wearing only a pilgrim hat

I like the idea

It's called Valentines Day, and incels need not apply.