Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There might be hope ...? (me, a former incel, got laid)

F

formerincel

Banned
-
I know I'll get hate for this but I think I should post it to maybe change some of you guys' minds. I used to think there was no hope for me either but then ... well, things happened.
I'm maybe a 3/10, ugly, fat and short with a small dick and bad social anxiety. I was a KHHV until 19 when a desperate 40something cougar gave me pity sex. Fast forward to 5 months ago: 21 y/o, never had a girlfriend, careercel. Saw a girl on okcupid. Liked and messaged her but had no hope. A real Stacy, 18 y/o virgin, easily 8/10, exactly my type. By some miracle she matched me and messaged me back. Thought she had to be a catfish but she agreed to meet up. When I met her I was stunned: huge boobs, narrow waist, round ass. I could barely talk to her but she seemed into me and tried to keep the conversation going. She was really intelligent and funny and we had a lot of common interests. By the end of the date I worked up the courage to kiss her and she liked it. I took her virginity on the 3rd date. Now we've been together for almost 5 months and she shows no signs of wanting to leave me for a chad. We're really happy together.
I never really got the more extreme side of the incel community. I in no way think women are inherently inferior or advocate rape or think women owe me sex or any of that bullshit people love to call out about us. Call me bluepilled but I'd rather be that than miserable or an asshole. My gf always says she's most attracted to my personality and I know that sounds like total bs but there is literally nothing else for her to be attracted to.
So ... maybe not all is lost? She restored my faith in humanity and in women. I'm convinced there are others like her out there, sweet girls ready to put out for incels like us. I hope you all find them someday.

Ban this fucking piece of shit.

Good for you. You made and effort and made it out. I don't hate you for having have sex, especially if you are a 3/10 as you describe. If you are 3/10, then surely you are an anomaly and not the norm, so I don't think other incels can expect the same results.

This may also be inceltears trolling us, but whatever.

lmao fake and gay

Nice LARPing.

formerincel said:
I know I'll get hate for this but I think I should post it to maybe change some of you guys' minds. I used to think there was no hope for me either but then ... well, things happened.
I'm maybe a 3/10, ugly, fat and short with a small dick and bad social anxiety. I was a KHHV until 19 when a desperate 40something cougar gave me pity sex. Fast forward to 5 months ago: 21 y/o, never had a girlfriend, careercel. Saw a girl on okcupid. Liked and messaged her but had no hope. A real Stacy, 18 y/o virgin, easily 8/10, exactly my type. By some miracle she matched me and messaged me back. Thought she had to be a catfish but she agreed to meet up. When I met her I was stunned: huge boobs, narrow waist, round ass. I could barely talk to her but she seemed into me and tried to keep the conversation going. She was really intelligent and funny and we had a lot of common interests. By the end of the date I worked up the courage to kiss her and she liked it. I took her virginity on the 3rd date. Now we've been together for almost 5 months and she shows no signs of wanting to leave me for a chad. We're really happy together.
I never really got the more extreme side of the incel community. I in no way think women are inherently inferior or advocate rape or think women owe me sex or any of that bullshit people love to call out about us. Call me bluepilled but I'd rather be that than miserable or an asshole. My gf always says she's most attracted to my personality and I know that sounds like total bs but there is literally nothing else for her to be attracted to.
So ... maybe not all is lost? She restored my faith in humanity and in women. I'm convinced there are others like her out there, sweet girls ready to put out for incels like us. I hope you all find them someday.

>I never really got the more extreme side of the incel community. I in no way think women are inherently inferior or advocate rape or think women owe me sex or any of that bullshit people love to call out about us. Call me bluepilled but I'd rather be that than miserable or an asshole. 

Enjoy your relationship while it lasts faggot because all women are the same deep down. Your bluepilled cuck way of thinking will come back to haunt you and she'll send you pics of Tyrone's cock in her ass. You'll be devastated and will kill yourself (as you should). I don't know why you dumb pieces of shit feel the need to post here. Go enjoy what you have while you have it instead of rubbing it in our faces.

I wish this was true but no. Unicorns do not exist.

As a fellow 3/10 (or sub 3) this kind of inspires me but I really hope you don't get cucked bro, please watch out