Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal There isn't a spot in my body that isn't covered with acne/acne scars/acne pits

JoeBruhcel

JoeBruhcel

Overlord
★★★★★
How the fuck is this even possible? I got all my acne from my dad, the ironic (and brutal) thing is my brothers barely have any acne, I basically got all the acne genes from my dad :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

I've spent thousands of dollars on this shit with barely any result, I lost count of how many times boomers and normies recommended me some retarded recipe or treatment to "cure acne".

You know it's fucking over when I literally got stopped a few times on the street by random strangers telling me how my acne is so extreme and they start recommending me some retarded cream. :feelsclown::feelskek:

I lost count of how many disgust looks I got from both foids and normies/chads, and of course the ruthless bullying in school from both students and teachers :feelsclown:

Why the fuck do I have to be so unlucky? short AND ugly AND possibly autistic and on top of that, god curses me with the worst fucking skin/acne in this entire forum/entire world :feelsclown:

mine is mostly cured from accutane but there's years of scars and it made my lips/mouth super dry even years later.

mine is mostly cured from accutane but there's years of scars and it made my lips/mouth super dry even years later.
I tried that shit for 7+ months, the only things I got from it were super dry lips and bad nosebleeds, it stops new acne but doesn't do shit at all for the acne scars

I tried that shit for 7+ months, the only things I got from it were super dry lips and bad nosebleeds, it stops new acne but doesn't do shit at all for the acne scars
even the "surgeries" for acne scars barely do anything, if you have acne its fucking over

Like khalid bin waleed but with acne instead of battle scars

I sleep on my right a lot and that's the part of my chest and stomach with the most acne :feelsmage::incel:

You have to wash your face first with water before you apply the cream bro. Won't help if you rub cream onto dirty skin.

He is projecting, you know he never uses water :lul::lul::lul::lul:
I've had this shit ever since I was born, wasted thousands of dollars on it, went to countless doctors and tried every cream and every medicine there is for acne but he thinks I never thought about washing my face... :feelskek::lul: I literally can't believe he's serious
Is there really no effective cure for acne...?
only for very basic acne like 2 pimples here and there, mine is genetic and very extreme.

Last edited:
i had consultations for those high end lasers for scars and even optimistically u can only get like 30% improvement with moderate to severe scarring and i also have keloids from it which nothing can be done

I've had this shit ever since I was born, wasted thousands of dollars on it, went to countless doctors and tried every cream and every medicine there is for acne but he thinks I never thought about washing my face... :feelskek::lul: I literally can't believe he's serious

only for very basic acne like 2 pimples here and there, mine is genetic and very extreme.
Its just doomed :fuk::feelsbadman:

How the fuck is this even possible? I got all my acne from my dad, the ironic (and brutal) thing is my brothers barely have any acne, I basically got all the acne genes from my dad :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

I've spent thousands of dollars on this shit with barely any result, I lost count of how many times boomers and normies recommended me some retarded recipe or treatment to "cure acne".

You know it's fucking over when I literally got stopped a few times on the street by random strangers telling me how my acne is so extreme and they start recommending me some retarded cream. :feelsclown::feelskek:

I lost count of how many disgust looks I got from both foids and normies/chads, and of course the ruthless bullying in school from both students and teachers :feelsclown:

Why the fuck do I have to be so unlucky? short AND ugly AND possibly autistic and on top of that, god curses me with the worst fucking skin/acne in this entire forum/entire world :feelsclown:
where did that guy go with the "a thousand acne scars what is one more?" description in his profile and that ugly bird profile pic? remember seeing him alot couple months ago, but now hes gone?

i had consultations for those high end lasers for scars
how much do they cost?
where did that guy go with the "a thousand acne scars what is one more?" description in his profile and that ugly bird profile pic? remember seeing him alot couple months ago, but now hes gone?
I wanted to tag him but I don't remember his name :feelsrope:

how much do they cost?

I wanted to tag him but I don't remember his name :feelsrope:

u need to go for multiple treatments, usually around 500 USD per treatment and u wait like a couple months in between. I think it was called fractional laser or c02 laser.

Acne Scars are life long bro. Current treatment available are absolute shit.

Acne and acne scars can make a chad an incel easily. There's no cure for acne, and there's no cure for acne scars.

Trust me, I've spent tons on different scar treatments - Microneedling, lasers, peels. What not, they're all a fucking elaborate scam.
even the "surgeries" for acne scars barely do anything, if you have acne its fucking over
This!
You have to wash your face first with water before you apply the cream bro. Won't help if you rub cream onto dirty skin.
:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Acne Scars are life long bro. Current treatment available are absolute shit.

Acne and acne scars can make a chad an incel easily. There's no cure for acne, and there's no cure for acne scars.

Trust me, I've spent tons on different scar treatments - Microneedling, lasers, peels. What not, they're all a fucking elaborate scam.

This!

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
I don't know if I can handle the suifuel
I should get rid off all the mirrors in my house honestly
Just wash your face theory is LAW :feelsclown:

Last edited:

never ever breed and most importantly

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ut_z8pHCgwM

Last edited:
I feel that, my face is all fucked up from old scars

I feel that, my face is all fucked up from old scars

My face is all scarred up, too. I have pretty bad roseacea that's also fucked up my eyes, so I guess I can't even see myself in the mirror that well. My dad had acne really badly (his face is all scarred up too), and my mom has pretty bad roseacea. My genetics are fucked. Thanks, parents.

Also, let me add my own... "Did you try washing your pillowcase?" I know you've heard that one @JoeBruhcel

Story of my life. I am cursed with eczema and oily skin. No amount of hygiene is adequate enough to treat these maladies

My face is all scarred up, too. I have pretty bad roseacea that's also fucked up my eyes, so I guess I can't even see myself in the mirror that well. My dad had acne really badly (his face is all scarred up too), and my mom has pretty bad roseacea. My genetics are fucked. Thanks, parents.

Also, let me add my own... "Did you try washing your pillowcase?" I know you've heard that one @JoeBruhcel
washed the pillowcase, sheets, comfortor, blankets, curtains, clothes, etc. also have bad eczema so my eyes are always red and itchy (among other things)

washed the pillowcase, sheets, comfortor, blankets, curtains, clothes, etc. also have bad eczema so my eyes are always red and itchy (among other things)

dID yOu TrY cHaNgInG yOuR dEtErGeNt? HurrRRrr - every normie ever

dID yOu TrY cHaNgInG yOuR dEtErGeNt? HurrRRrr - every normie ever
yes actually. using tide "free and clear", shit is weak as fuck doesn't clean my clothes lol.

yes actually. using tide "free and clear", shit is weak as fuck doesn't clean my clothes lol.

One time I was shopping and I saw a case of gain that had a little promotional story on the side of it. I can't remember it exactly, but it was something like this:

Gail was standing in line at the grocery store behind James, when she struck up a conversation with him because she liked the smell of his shirt. James told Gail that he used Gain laundry detergent. Four years later, they were married, and invited the Gain team to their wedding.
And then there was a little picture. It's definitely all bullshit, but I guess this is reason number 54 why I am an incel: Using "Free And Clear" laundry detergent without sufficient jaw definition.

Also, let me add my own... "Did you try washing your pillowcase?" I know you've heard that one @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/37/37815.jpg?1634410840 [/UWSL]@JoeBruhcel
I hope you're not serious, I lost count of how many times I've heard normies say shit like that to me :feelsclown:

Just change your pillowcase theory is LAW
Do they really think changing the fucking pillowcase will change my genetics :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelskek::feelskek:

Origimm biotech is also developing an acne vaccine, so I guess it's only us last generation that is suffering.
I hate acne and scarring so much man. Ruined my life.

Origimm biotech is also developing an acne vaccine, so I guess it's only us last generation that is suffering.
I hate acne and scarring so much man. Ruined my life.
Jfl it just proves how more unlucky me and fellow acnecels here are.
JUST ONE FUCKING GENERATION and we could've gotten the acne vaccine or some advanced shit to cure this :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown: god is a sadist

Have you tried Accutane? That shit kinda helped me but messed me up in multiple ways permanently lmao. Just fuck my life.
Jfl it just proves how more unlucky me and fellow acnecels here are.
JUST ONE FUCKING GENERATION and we could've gotten the acne vaccine or some advanced shit to cure this :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown: god is a sadist

Have you tried Accutane? That shit kinda helped me but messed me up in multiple ways permanently lmao. Just fuck my life.
^ it also fucked up my skin even more and it's gonna make me bald even faster :feelsclown:

My dad also gave me horrific skin and constant acne and scars. He keeps trying to get me to take that accutane shit, but I am not interested in dry skin and it would not work anyway. Also, I heard it causes all kinds of cancers. :feelsrope:

My dad also gave me horrific skin and constant acne and scars. He keeps trying to get me to take that accutane shit, but I am not interested in dry skin and it would not work anyway. Also, I heard it causes all kinds of cancers. :feelsrope:
It will also make you bald faster
I read that doctors prescribe it sometimes to actually prevent cancers.
Where did you read/hear about the cancers thing?

It will also make you bald faster

I read that doctors prescribe it sometimes to actually prevent cancers.
Where did you read/hear about the cancers thing?
My dermatologist told me about some people taking it and getting cancers, it is probably rare though.