Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL There isn't a single incels.me/ post on inceltears, it's 100% posts about /r/braincels and 4chan

Infinitecel98

Infinitecel98

Recruit
★★★
JFL, maybe this forum is too boring or they are too afraid to go here for no reason

Last edited:
I think they are too bored to come over here

We won and they know it.

Yes, this forum is too boring.

Because braincels and 4chan is low hanging fruit. Reddit is more about memes. 4chan is filled with larpers and normies trolling. Inceltears is only looking to mock and not debate. This place also bans females and.bluepillers on sight.

Also forums in general is a old medium. Most ppl dont prefer this.

Because braincels and 4chan is low hanging fruit. Reddit is more about memes. 4chan is filled with larpers and normies trolling. Inceltears is only looking to mock and not debate. This place also bans females and.bluepillers on sight.

True.

Don't know why any true incel is on braincels anymore. Don't they have a femoid as a mod?

Plebs couldn't get used to the new format lol

they are quoting 4chan for serious posts. jfl

They can't stop us, we won.

I'm so out of touch with what is hip these days i didn't realise that forums were out of fashion.

I think the professional victims and SJW's are more focused on taking down "hate subs" on reddit than us at the moment. The problem is when those are all gone they may well turn their attention back to us.

we are blackpilled, braincels arent.

Tbh I dont think they care all that much. Because at the end of the day, a good portion of them have girlfriends and you guys don't so idk
wow epic meme bro

They're too scared to come here most likely. I got banned by their mods 4 times on different accounts for "using blackpill arguments" and this place is the blackhole of blackpills.

Tbh I dont think they care all that much. Because at the end of the day, a good portion of them have girlfriends and you guys don't so idk
Good thing you were banned because by youdonting us you imply that you do and you acknowledge that having one is important. Free black pill for you.

THIS

They're too scared to come here and actually have a real argument with the blackpill premises.

so why not go on the easy targets like the retards in 4chan? it's very easy to ridicule them. they pretty much do it themselves.
I would've done the same if I was a cucktear poster

imo, that was also the reason it took kiwifarms so long to write about this site, and even when they write about it, they focus on catfishman's videos instead of arguing with our premises.

They're too scared to come here and actually have a real argument with the blackpill premises.

so why not go on the easy targets like the retards in 4chan? it's very easy to ridicule them. they pretty much do it themselves.
I would've done the same if I was a cucktear poster

imo, that was also the reason it took kiwifarms so long to write about this site, and even when they write about it, they focus on catfishman's videos instead of arguing with our premises.

Isn't kiwifarms a website for proud normies to ridicule anyone who suffers in their life? If so then they must be incredibly retarded to take long to make a post about incels

Isn't kiwifarms a website for proud normies to ridicule anyone who suffers in their life? If so then they must be incredibly retarded to take long to make a post about incels

yeah, they are retarded. but I wouldn't describe them as normies. They are more like losers who can't admit they're losers, so their way to cope is to laugh about other losers so they'll feel good about themselves.

yeah, they are retarded. but I wouldn't describe them as normies. They are more like losers who can't admit they're losers, so their way to cope is to laugh about other losers so they'll feel good about themselves.

Just like cucktears.

Seruously, I found a guy who posted "I'm in a happy 3 year relationship" where the professes he was almost an incel, but by not becoming an incel, his personality landed him a gf. Days back before that post he made one mentioning how depressed, single, and lonely he was.

JFL, maybe this forum is too boring or they are too afraid to go here for no reason

its off reddit so it's more difficult for them to get it shut down and they can't create accounts easily to make up stories and repost it back on inceltears to inflate their bias

its off reddit so it's more difficult for them to get it shut down and they can't create accounts easily to make up stories and repost it back on inceltears to inflate their bias
True. Playing dirty is their only tactic and they can't do that here. They must be fuming.