Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There isn't a single demographic of women who like short men

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
Women below 5ft dislike them.

Black women complain on "femcel" forums how men don't like them( which is largely there fault for being obnoxious narcissistic cunts),
but even they have a demographic (black men) who like them.

It's funny if you think about how there is a group of men for ANY flaw. There are attractive men out there who will love a foid who is fat, who is a bitch, who even cucks him, who is ugly as fuck, deformed, scarred, whatever...

... yet women are absolute Nazis when it comes to selecting men and literally ALMOST NONE like short men. None of them says: "I think that's kind of cute, if he is funny and truly loves me, wheres the problem?". Nope. No woman will EVER say this, unless he is a fucking billionaire.

Remember, this is the gender which is described as empathetic yet they are cold-blooded eugenicists who would make even Hitler blush.

Foids are evil personified.

Some 5'0 girl the other day was bitching about how she demands guys that are tall, I believe she said something like 6'0-6'2
It's over for so many men

It's funny if you think about how there is a group of men for ANY flaw. There are attractive men out there who will love a foid who is fat, who is a bitch, who even cucks him, who is ugly as fuck, deformed, scarred, whatever...

... yet women are absolute Nazis when it comes to selecting men and literally ALMOST NONE like short men. None of them says: "I think that's kind of cute, if he is funny and truly loves me, wheres the problem?". Nope. No woman will EVER say this, unless he is a fucking billionaire.

Remember, this is the gender which is described as empathetic yet they are cold-blooded eugenicists who would make even Hitler blush.
foid eugenicism wouldn't exist if society wasn't so cucked. it's all the fault of boomers who gave foids and men sexual freedom which would obviously make the sexual market really dragged towards Chad. in the future we'll see harems of 6+ foids with one man, and probably not so far from today. i'd say 5-12 years maximum, if things continue accelerating like they are now. it's over for society.

I was on plenty of fish and saw one of the requirements for a 5'2 woman, was a 6'0 dude.

JFL at cucks that say. "Just go for shorter women :soy: "

foid eugenicism wouldn't exist if society wasn't so cucked. it's all the fault of boomers who gave foids and men sexual freedom which would obviously make the sexual market really dragged towards Chad. in the future we'll see harems of 6+ foids with one man, and probably not so far from today. i'd say 5-12 years maximum, if things continue accelerating like they are now. it's over for society.
Foids with also have harems.

The fucking irony is that beautiful foids will be PART of harems, but ugly foids will have their own harems, since she can't share Chad with 5 other foids, therefore she settles to have 5 betas to fuck/serve her as slaves. Foids would rather be in Chads harem if given the chance than have her own, but for ugly whores this will be their only cope.

The future will literally be more barbaric than even the Bronze age. Not even stone age foids were that barbaric. They had access to how many cocks? Like 5 in their whole tribe? A foid today can literally get a new cock every new day of the fucking year. The stone age fucking pales in comparison to things to come.

The fucking irony is that beautiful foids will be PART of harems, but ugly foids will have their own harems, since she can't share Chad with 5 other foids, therefore she settles to have 5 betas to fuck/serve her as slaves. Foids would rather be in Chads harem if given the chance than have her own, but for ugly whores this will be their only cope.
gigafuckingbased :feelshmm:. if things continue like they are now, simp culture will evolve until this stage with no doubts.

What about female pedophiles?

if things continue like they are now, simp culture will evolve until this stage with no doubts.
They would still compete against each other and something is bound to go wrong can't fight men's true nature.

The future will literally be more barbaric than even the Bronze age. Not even stone age foids were that barbaric. They had access to how many cocks? Like 5 in their whole tribe? A foid today can literally get a new cock every new day of the fucking year. The stone age fucking pales in comparison to things to come.
Yeah its about to get a lot worse. At this point we have to just let soyciety be destroyed and when we start over go back to women not having rights. Sad to say because I dont agree deep down but I see no other option.

Women below 5ft dislike them.

Black women complain on "femcel" forums how men don't like them( which is largely there fault for being obnoxious narcissistic cunts),
but even they have a demographic (black men) who like them.
Correct, we know via dating statistics and books like Dataclysm that women are extremely harsh in how they evaluate men’s looks and their standards are much higher than male ones ironically despite what you hear from the mainstream dumb ass media. There’s basically a Chad cutoff and you’re screwed beneath it barring being a betabux or something who will probably just get divorce raped later in life. Obviously the lower you are the worse and worse you’re treated.