Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There is this fat , ugly, delusional , pig at work who carries make up around and gets facial surgery

B

bcroger

Major
There is an obese, Mexican , midget at work who spends loads of time and money on facial surgery, Botox, dyes her hair "platinum" blonde, wears expensive clothing etc. She works 2 jobs to pay for all this. She even works over the weekends on various side jobs to pay for surgeries. She hits on Chads at work as well, and I heard her get rejected by a Chad at work. Her husband is also a fat pig and she probably thinks that she deserves Chad.

I don't get it. Why doesn't fatty just lose weight? What difference will dying your hair, lip stick, facial surgery etc. make when you are clinically obese? Fucking retard. If I were obese and wanted to look better, I would just eat less and exercise more.

Tell that fat pig to take ozempic

ozempic would make her look better. Not facial surgery
Ozempic® is a once-weekly prescription medicine that lowers blood sugar, A1C, and the risk of major cardiovascular events in adults with type 2 diabetes and known heart disease. It may also help with weight loss, but has serious side effects and contraindications.

One time that pig said that she had to carry make up around because the wind may remove some of her make up. Like who gives a fuck?

Image 2024 03 25 021847446

LIFEFUEL FOR FATPHOBICCELS

Send that fat bitch to the sahara and she'd lose weight.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back