Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There is such a battle of the genetically superior vs inferior

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
I tried examining all sorts of possible psychological motivations someone might have to bully someone who's subhuman and I'm not talking average, average join in the bullying, the average and chads usually bully the subhuman in real life and the average turn on chads and become incels on the internet every once in a while when they see they themselves are getting treated unfairly. Nonetheless, the normies they are, they bully the subhumans.

It begs the question, what do they gain from this? The answer is, the victory in the battle of the genetically superior vs genetically inferior. As long as someone's genetically superior, no matter "ethical" you consider them to be, it would be stupid for them to not vote for the genetically superior because they themselves benefit from it.

Bullying keeps subhumans in line and this is why schools have more female teachers. Female teachers teach the inequalities of the world and work towards enforcing chad leads a good life. Even one of our saints Quoves Studio talked about who attractive students are given preferential treatment in class and given more attention. The guy who talks in every class is almost always a chad. Except some subjects like Maths where there are hard to solve but short answers, an incel might answer. It's really about keeping the class entertained, and not bringing the vibe down. Good looking people have motivational traits in their faces.

Staying true to the blackpill, requires you to be honest to yourself: There is no flag for surrender in a battle so large where all the camps are infiltrated; you either win or you lose. We have the internet. Bullying will take place, but there is one blackpill you need to swallow. You have to make good connections. Make sure you make friends with (and do your best to do this) ugly people so you can finally overturn bullying. That's how bullying is overturned. Call the incels out and they will jump in, I guarantee you.

Chances are you will lose, but at least your life is a tiny bit better. You need to do this dude, you can't expect incels to go out to talk are you kidding me?

Incels aren't the majority. This is a lie pushed forward by failed normies, PUAS, and redpillers (PUAs and darktriadmaxxers again), we're a minority of subhumans.

Unless you're exceptionally ugly you're not my friend. The fattest guy with good genes will betray you in an instance, they are the real losers. Again, I'm not putting blame, I understand if they're parents force them to be fat or something like this, such cases exist but my point is, they have potential. When the chance comes (because it will) they'll let go of you in an instance or they'll tell you to be tolerant. You see with these people their sides in battle switch, so they have a soy position where they're tolerant of both sides.

You can't afford being soy and not going pro subhuman, not just pro incel (like in 2022 anyone can be incel, are you kidding me?) but pro subhuman. You have to be subhuman. For normies it's hard because they usually get approached by chads and worship chads and have chad friends so they almost always side with chads. You have to be pro subhuman.

This is the unspoken advantage average guys have over subhumans. Vote subhuman and take part in battle with subhumans because you are one. Most of you are average looking clowns I know pretty well, it's not hard to detect some average guy who made bad life choices just infiltrate once in a while because of their libido and you can be on incels team, but you have to side with subhuman team as well.

Anyway I wanted to talk about the unspoken advantage failed normies or normies in general have over us. Even average looking guys have over us, it's just beyond ridiculous. Some people are so ugly normies can't stand seeing them succeed or even live, especially chads but normies join in. We need to collaborate and have voices in real life, this is the blackpill. Where will the just-above-average go if they reject bullying. They can't just stay quiet. We need to try. Take this blackpill, stop taking off responsibility, you need to try, everyone here needs to and look who's talking: I'm probably more far behind than any of you, I have to start approaching.

I would like anyone to drop a criticism of this plan if there's any, I don't see why we shouldn't just approach subhumans..

I can think of one now, that is, sex will come up and the conversation will turn and people will eventually clown your subhuman ass again, but let me know if there are any more dangers to approaching subhumans, any experience would be seen as well, if you have any experience approaching subhumans and how you want them to respond just let me know, you might as well find me.

Very good points. Everyone wants to see the stronger striving and weak getting bullied because they see it as the natural order, I would add many humans have the sadistic part that enjoys seeing other suffer to feel better about themselves. Teachers practically give away good grades for tall rich good looking kids.

You nailed with normies wanting to side and worship Chads, even if he treats them like utter trash, they won't side with biggest losers not to lose already weak social status, they will rather kiss Chads ass to be close to popular kids.

My two "friends" low status normies sold out me an other shortcel on every turn to gain crumbs of approval from class chads.

Thanks for what you said before
My two "friends" low status normies sold out me an other shortcel on every turn to gain crumbs of approval from class chads.
damn dude that's a brutal experience

there's also some truth to them literally wanting to ruin your life

People will often look at others and would be like, "Wait a minute why does he have a friend?"

Seriously dude I've had it happen with myself, I'd rather be alone but bullying is just horrible lol.

Also shoutout to @BlkPillPres 's thread about what bullying is, it really made me understand much more about the world:

You nailed with normies wanting to side and worship Chads, even if he treats them like utter trash, they won't side with biggest losers not to lose already weak social status, they will rather kiss Chads ass to be close to popular kids.
I hate it when I see this even on mainstream media (including TV shows). The average bluepilled normie will try everything in order to blend into society with an acommodated status (the same applies in high school, because I've seen it).

HOLY FUCK THIS IS A MUST READ GIGA HIGH IQ POST :yes:

Two school whore teachers bullied me in lessons it was sad

Make sure you make friends with (and do your best to do this) ugly people so you can finally overturn bullying. That's how bullying is overturned. Call the incels out and they will jump in, I guarantee you.
ONE DShKM MINIGUN IS ENOUGH TO OVERTURN THE BULLIES AND ANYONE STANDING IN YOUR WAY :lasereyes:

I hate it when I see this even on mainstream media (including TV shows). The average bluepilled normie will try everything in order to blend into society with an acommodated status (the same applies in high school, because I've seen it).
true, it's like the fat kid who's considered funny who has good genetic potential and bone structure

the moment he becomes slim, in an instant switching positions, because he wants sex

You can't just love ugly people as chad, it's like saying you love mosquitoes, while you kill them and they kill you and bite you

It's a hypocritical stance, the only way for you to love ugly incels as chad is to acknowledge unfairness, and it's hard, nobody wants things to be harder for them. It's going to be hard winning that science exam with so many ricecels competing against you so you can support them, but you have to acknowledge what they can't change, then do it.

You also have to take note of the loss you'll suffer, you won't be able to abuse your looks halo anymore, if ricecels are competing against you. I would want myself to win and any chad who willingly supports incels... I do respect that tbh although I doubt there are any that support subhumans

Medias are full of shit. Like they start with the Mc being lvm and being ostracized and bullied, but every single time he either glows up or gains status and becomes Chad or he gets ethnic friends and nerdy becky, its the usual gaslighting false hope Bunch of lies.

Medias are full of shit. Like they start with the Mc being lvm and being ostracized and bullied, but every single time he either glows up or gains status and becomes Chad or he gets ethnic friends and nerdy becky, its the usual gaslighting false hope Bunch of lies.

Very good points. Everyone wants to see the stronger striving and weak getting bullied because they see it as the natural order, I would add many humans have the sadistic part that enjoys seeing other suffer to feel better about themselves. Teachers practically give away good grades for tall rich good looking kids.

Many normies probably think that mocking, bullying and humiliating some 'weirdo' loser is a right thing.
Like for predators in nature attacking their prey is just natural order of things.
This shows just how animalistic and cruel humans are.