Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel there is only thing that makes me more mad than these foids

Chetah

Chetah

Recruit
★★★★
beta orbiter whiteknighting cucks

majority of men are beta orbiter whiteknighting cucks tbh

Simps who donate to onlyfans

well the people behind womens liberation aren't women so I'm more angry at them. You get angry at the people pulling the muzzle off the dog more than the dog itself.

beta orbiter whiteknighting cucks

Do not fret my fellow inkwell, they are just blinded by vaginal machinations, they are easy to defeat

Just get a gun

Most men are just one blowjob away from becoming a white knight cuck.

not sure if i would agree
i think i would still stay blackpilled even after accension
Most men = bluepillers/redpillers.
Us blackpillers are super rare.

I hate chads more than anyone tbh, at the end of the day it's them who are screwing the dating market

if you are paying significant income tax, you are a beta provider by default through taxes. most social programs support women and children and the majority of tax revenue comes from men. so if you are paying a lot of income tax, do everything to minimize how much tax you actually pay

Inkwells got no business being on chads.co

Reddit is over there...
Smfh ayo bruh finna got done smoking crack out of Stacy's fart box. Need to go make sure that loser down the hall is doing my calculus homework and not playing his Starcraft game

Smfh ayo bruh finna got done smoking crack out of Stacy's fart box. Need to go make sure that loser down the hall is doing my calculus homework and not playing his Starcraft game
An ultimate rice cope that game.

if you are paying significant income tax, you are a beta provider by default through taxes. most social programs support women and children and the majority of tax revenue comes from men. so if you are paying a lot of income tax, do everything to minimize how much tax you actually pay
i dont have a job :feelzez:

Needs to be taught to children from young age.

Immagine a world where simps do not exist and everyone has more or less our mentality. We could kill top 20% of men and could enslave women solving inceldom for ever. If I think about this my hatred towards these cuckolds embursts like 1000 hypernovae.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back