Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There is Only One Thing in this Entire World that Gives Me Hope

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
That is the final cleansing of all of humanity done by Jesus Christ.

I personally believe that the meaning of life is to suffer. Suffer from the harm done unto us by others so that we can long for a better society. Suffer from the harm done unto us by nature so that we can long for a clean world. Suffer from the harm done unto us by ourselves via our transgressions, so that we can long for spiritual perfection. This world is a sandbox and reaping what we sow (Degeneracy) only causes suffering and pain. All acts of rebellion are self-destructive.

I believe God put us here to suffer so that we will learn not to rebel. The only way to escape suffering is going monk mode in following Jesus.

I believe after all of this degeneracy, humanity will be cleansed once in for all and Jesus Christ will be "all in all"(1 Corinthians 15:28). I believe all of humanity will be restored to it's intended state of purity, and we will be happy forever.

Without this believe I would probably sui or go ER, tbh.

I believe the meaning of this life is to be an asshole whenever possible.

BasicPaleGavial size restricted

Dude... It seems like you've totally lost it, just chill and understand that most things are out of your control.

To each their own

Life = suffering, I agree. But following Jesus is suffering as well. JC himself endured the worst pain ever felt by anyone when he was crucified.