Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There is nothing

NeuroAsshole

NeuroAsshole

Greycel
Im fat. Ugly, Retarded, No one will ever love me, my whole life i have been excluded from everything, its not my fault, it is the normies fault, im not some bimbo or a chad, im just a pathetic loser who sits in his parents basement.

Where did all this began
How did it all started
My Life is nothing short of tragedy and no one giving a shit
My Dad was a war vet who even before having ptsd had a bunch of issues that began with his retard of a father who was a blackman growing up and living in the 50s and 60s, you'd think he would least try to somewhat build something up but no, he was just an asshole, but he isnt considered, for the most part my dad would scream and yell at me for nothing at all after constantly being picked by my peers, my mother however was a bitch to me and my sister, she threw tantrum after a dioverced case that was started by my dad because she was batshit insane, she still is but now she's a full blown trump supporter, honestly though there is nothing that can save me from this hell, my sister already left them and isnt talking to them, im already starting to consider buying a gun so i can fucking kill myself already or go out like elliot or alek, i hate my life, every day im eating the same shit the same things, my parents keep harping on me for saving money but they do the exact same shit, my brain is fried from all the ssris, they had to up the dosage for me due to me having a mental breakdown when i went to the first college THEY SENT ME TO AND PRESSED ME INTO GOING AFTER THINKING I COULD EASILY BE LEFT WITH MY REALITIVES AND EVEN THEY DIDNT GAVE A SHIT, MY DAD SIDE OF THE FAMILY ARE COMPLETE ASSHOLES, THEY WERE GONNA LEAVE ME ON THE STREETS BEFORE MY DAD WAS FORCED TO FINALLY LISTEN TO SOMEONE ELSE.

I cant find a job that doesnt pay well i cant find anyone to be around due to me being so far from the only place i could live, i cant fucking stand them anymore, sometimes i just feel like cutting them up already, fuck them, they dumped me in alabama and then decided to sell off the house we were living in because of my mom fucking psychosis started to act up again, she always and will always be a drunken bitch who cannot cope with the fact that she is just unlikeable, she and him are the reason why im like this, they ruined my life and they get to have a peaceful lively hood while im stuck in a overheating basement with little a/c, people support them and yet i cant even get anyone to help me cuz no one gives a shit, and before everyone starts saying "It'll be over soon, you'll move out, this is just your fucking 20s, etc" Let me tell you this i am 22 years old, i go to college and so far i have a 2 year degree and the only reason why i went from going to get a 4 year degree to a 2 year was because these assholes decided to dicate my life fucking constantly on a daily fucking basis. they have always hovered over me and never for once let me express myself, he and that hagraven deserve eachother, there a bunch of fucking control freaks who let me go, im stuck here until something happens, all those bitches on tiktok lied to me, you cant escape abusers and narcs, you can only do that if your A FUCKING FOID nothing else, you can have friends and people helping you but your like me then your always fucked
You cant runaway from these people, you cant hide away from them
Even when i came back from the psych ward my asshole shitstain of an ethnic decided to beat me up again and again until i finally had enough i fucking charged him and fought him, he finally decided to fuck off but now he's getting on my nerves again with the same shit he always fucking does, they'll never change, they never will, these will be the same people that has fucked my hands up with anti psychotics and have now decided to fuck with my head again, these fucking pricks i hate them, i want to stab them i want to do it right fuckign now i hate them i hate them so fucking much they fucked my life up and they get to have peace fuck them i want fucking kill them I'm so sick of this shit man, i keep getting fucked over and over and nothing fucking changes nothing never happens, i hate how my life is and the only way for it to change is for something to happen, these were the same assholes that allowed me to get builled on a constant fucking basis, these assholes my god i want to fucking strangle them so much i want to fucking end them

You should consider killing yourself

i want to stab them i want to do it right fuckign now i hate them i hate them so fucking much they fucked my life up and they get to have peace fuck them i want fucking kill them
Do it

Read every word.

You only need some affection and support fren...
f95e609178e6617d1185af9d970a0165.png

Dnr but I feel you brocel, it's gonna be alright

Will read someday

Take it like this: you're a thirsty, starving man with a broken leg in the middle of the Sahara desert.

there's nothing and there will never be anything
i recommend you to do neck curls while kicking chairs, it does wonder to your face

Im so sorry to hear this mane i have a fucked up family too who put me on ssris too and have the same fucked brain i just spend my days daydreaming about how life could be diffrent

Im fat. Ugly, Retarded, No one will ever love me, my whole life i have been excluded from everything, its not my fault, it is the normies fault, im not some bimbo or a chad, im just a pathetic loser who sits in his parents basement.

Where did all this began
How did it all started
My Dad was a war vet who even before having ptsd had a bunch of issues that began with his retard of a father who was a blackman growing up and living in the 50s and 60s, you'd think he would least try to somewhat build something up but no, he was just an asshole, but he isnt considered, for the most part my dad would scream and yell at me for nothing at all after constantly being picked by my peers, my mother however was a bitch to me and my sister, she threw tantrum after a dioverced case that was started by my dad because she was batshit insane, she still is but now she's a full blown trump supporter, honestly though there is nothing that can save me from this hell, my sister already left them and isnt talking to them, im already starting to consider buying a gun so i can fucking kill myself already or go out like elliot or alek, i hate my life, every day im eating the same shit the same things, my parents keep harping on me for saving money but they do the exact same shit, my brain is fried from all the ssris, they had to up the dosage for me due to me having a mental breakdown when i went to the first college THEY SENT ME TO AND PRESSED ME INTO GOING AFTER THINKING I COULD EASILY BE LEFT WITH MY REALITIVES AND EVEN THEY DIDNT GAVE A SHIT, MY DAD SIDE OF THE FAMILY ARE COMPLETE ASSHOLES, THEY WERE GONNA LEAVE ME ON THE STREETS BEFORE MY DAD WAS FORCED TO FINALLY LISTEN TO SOMEONE ELSE.

I cant find a job that doesnt pay well i cant find anyone to be around due to me being so far from the only place i could live, i cant fucking stand them anymore, sometimes i just feel like cutting them up already, fuck them, they dumped me in alabama and then decided to sell off the house we were living in because of my mom fucking psychosis started to act up again, she always and will always be a drunken bitch who cannot cope with the fact that she is just unlikeable, she and him are the reason why im like this, they ruined my life and they get to have a peaceful lively hood while im stuck in a overheating basement with little a/c, people support them and yet i cant even get anyone to help me cuz no one gives a shit, and before everyone starts saying "It'll be over soon, you'll move out, this is just your fucking 20s, etc" Let me tell you this i am 22 years old, i go to college and so far i have a 2 year degree and the only reason why i went from going to get a 4 year degree to a 2 year was because these assholes decided to dicate my life fucking constantly on a daily fucking basis. they have always hovered over me and never for once let me express myself, he and that hagraven deserve eachother, there a bunch of fucking control freaks who let me go, im stuck here until something happens, all those bitches on tiktok lied to me, you cant escape abusers and narcs, you can only do that if your A FUCKING FOID nothing else, you can have friends and people helping you but your like me then your always fucked
Even when i came back from the psych ward my asshole shitstain of an ethnic decided to beat me up again and again until i finally had enough i fucking charged him and fought him, he finally decided to fuck off but now he's getting on my nerves again with the same shit he always fucking does, they'll never change, they never will, these will be the same people that has fucked my hands up with anti psychotics and have now decided to fuck with my head again, these fucking pricks i hate them, i want to stab them i want to do it right fuckign now i hate them i hate them so fucking much they fucked my life up and they get to have peace fuck them i want fucking kill them I'm so sick of this shit man, i keep getting fucked over and over and nothing fucking changes nothing never happens, i hate how my life is and the only way for it to change is for something to happen, these were the same assholes that allowed me to get builled on a constant fucking basis, these assholes my god i want to fucking strangle them so much i want to fucking end them
Wait, why can’t you do the 4 year degree?If it’s a useful degree, you need tit to be able to move out. Your parents are absolute pieces of shit, and you have to everything in your power to get away. Why can’t you get away, you gotta explain a little more.

Try making some money online, ewhoring, matched betting, grifting on Youtube. You can liberate yourself. I'm approaching 40 and still living with my parents so you mog me.

Where did all this began
How did it all started

mate do not listen to these arssholes listen go to the gym workout, you have all the time to yourself, get into some form of spiritual practice. meditation is good, wage slave.

Where did all this began
How did it all started

When you said black grandfather I realized where your problems come from.

Where did all this began
How did it all started

Brutal

It never began for you

Stay with us, brocel.
we suffer the same neglecting, abusive, and hateful lives just like you do. Let's suffer together as brocels.
not suffer we must give each other comfort and support
Try making some money online, ewhoring, matched betting, grifting on Youtube. You can liberate yourself. I'm approaching 40 and still living with my parents so you mog me.
me too at the moment mate I am 39 years of age and have just recently bought my flat last month. I am decorating it whenever I get the chance.

nah , he got no empathy for suffering people. people like him should be tourtured
you have become worse than a chad or normie, we are ment to support each other that is why we are here