Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There is nothing wrong with being a cuckold

• Thread starter Deleted member 8499
  • Start date
Deleted member 8499

Deleted member 8499

maskcel
-
Studies have proven that women are not monogamic, putting pressure on women and slut shaming them for not going against their nature is opressing and misogynistic.

I think men need to be more open minded and explore new alternatives, together with their partners. Maybe you are gonna like it if you try it! You never know.

:feelswhat:
Its pathetic

We should go ahead and shame foids for basically everything they do.

brutal blackedpill

Studies have proven that men are not polygamic, putting pressure on men and shaming them for not going against their nature is oppressing and misandrous.

I think women need to be more open minded and explore not being a slut, together with their partner. Maybe you are gonna like it if you try it! You never know.

high iq thread ngl

I agree. Real men who are secure in their masculinity shoud be comfortable watching their wife get rammed by a group of young African gentlemen.

Her body, her rules.

I agree. Real men who are secure in their masculinity shoud be comfortable watching their wife get rammed by a group of young African gentlemen.

Her body, her rules.

Studies have proven that women are not monogamic, putting pressure on women and slut shaming them for not going against their nature is opressing and misogynistic.

I think men need to be more open minded and explore new alternatives, together with their partners. Maybe you are gonna like it if you try it! You never know.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    104.3 KB · Views: 61

Her body, her rules.

Only a bigoted and toxic inkel that is insecure in his masculinity could perceive that as sarcasm. You should drink some soylent and have more respect for women sweaty. :y'all:

It's very healthy. I introduced my parents to it.
Now my dad and I are like the trannies bros.

Her body,her choice tehteheh:soy::soy:

Women should adjust to a world where they get cucked by androids.

Who cares?

Why do you think normans need to be more open-minded?

We cant have sex or get into relationships. None of this applies to us.

When it's time to clean wifey after the bull cums in her.
1TPPx3.gif

He fucked Mary Magdalen
Jesus was not incel:feelskek:
He got cucked. He was so bluepilled that he believed her when she said that God impregnated her.

I just realized that was Joseph. Nevermind then.

I can confirm this. :y'all: I just got a nice present from Jamal (nintendo switch btw), he and my wifey just came back from le sexy times ;)

Proud cuckold till I die!

You are right! Time to put my misogyny aside and start respecting women for the strong individuals they are! :soy:

He got cucked. He was so bluepilled that he believed her when she said that God impregnated her.

I just realized that was Joseph. Nevermind then.
:feelskek:

Glad to see some open minded responses. Not all incels are misogynistic scums!

Glad to see some open minded responses. Not all incels are misogynistic scums!
Of course bro. We are the true progressive men of the 21st century. Who cares what neanderthals think?

My SO is out having dinner with her friend Jamal. I hope they are having a good time. :)

Her body, her rules.

The Final Blackpill

Her body, her rules.
:feelskek:

Her body, her rules.

Shitposting/sarcasm?