Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based There Is Nothing Wrong About Going ER (in video game)

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
Imagine a world that controlled by feminism and jews. Imagine a world that foids live in tutorial mode and make millions from onlyfans. Imagine a world that foids only go for 6ft+ tall 6+ inch long penises. Any other man than that is pushed out from society. There is nothing wrong about going ER. The society is the reason of ERs.

I wish there's more ERs so they spread the name of incels far and wide.

Going ER in GTA is good: you can always respawn with a few bruises.

Elsewhere it's gonna be a martyrdom operation

My thoughts recently.

16-05-03-83-Martyrdom-Operations-in-April-2016-English-1024x1450.jpg

(I do not support isis)
that's an old amaq graphic (probably from 2015/16)

surprising to see that ISIS even reached far Southern Iraq when they had territorial influence over there (aka Wilayat Janub)

that's an old amaq graphic (probably from 2015/16)

surprising to see that ISIS even reached far Southern Iraq when they had territorial influence over there (aka Wilayat Janub)
I miss the terror panic of ISIS. They would inspire many jihad ERs at Europe (the homeland of chads) which is based

I love hearing about guys going ER on the news (in battlefield 1)

There is nothing wrong about going ER. The society is the reason of ERs.
ER killed fellow incels and targeted people of no consequence, so there are definitely problems with his choice of targets.

Going er on some Chad lites always bragging and showing pics of their women

Stealth E.R. sniping is the way.

1. make a hidden home base

2. maneuver at night using the darkness

3. strike from long distance and fade into the shadows

Imagine a world that controlled by feminism and jews. Imagine a world that foids live in tutorial mode and make millions from onlyfans. Imagine a world that foids only go for 6ft+ tall 6+ inch long penises. Any other man than that is pushed out from society. There is nothing wrong about going ER. The society is the reason of ERs.

Amen brotha
ay9VoKr_460s.jpg

I'm just tired of being mogged by these better looking men it's even documented on camera and then they still have the nerve to make fun of me

I feel truly sorry for you.

Brother, going ER is a ultimate, final martyrdom operation. With modern technology it's extremely hard to not get caught and trapped. Screw the silence, make it LOUD as possible, like THIS BOOOOOM!!!!!

Maybe you'll take out three trash, but eventually the cops will take notice and your planning, base is gone after you're taken out.

Brother, going ER is a ultimate, final martyrdom operation. With modern technology it's extremely hard to not get caught and trapped. Screw the silence, make it LOUD as possible, like THIS BOOOOOM!!!!!

Their arrogance is overwhelming, yes?

Or use a strike drone with at least two missiles. If poor get one that can throw grenades and throw them on chad and stacy fucking doggy style at outdoor party

based af