Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There is nothing women find funnier than emasculating and humiliating men

they dont have feelings

AWALT

For real. And "comedians" like Amy Schumer confirm that. While men can make jokes about nearly everything, foids can only make jokes about sexual stuff.

Fucking short dyed hair ugly bitch. If she was a man, she would be rotting on here.

they dont have feelings

AWALT
Women are entirely lookist creatures. They only care about what's easy on the eyes or cute or at the very least they'll care about other foids less attractive than them or equal in attractiveness to them because foids have extremely limited empathy.

I like all of the roastie co-hosts said "it's different" when the brown haired one said the incident wouldn't be as funny if it was a guy cutting off a woman's breasts.

Wonder why though. Like, what is the reason for this? Why the fuck do they find stuff like this so funny? Revenge for perceived past injustices?

Last edited:
Disgusting evil whores audhubillah

Foid in striped shirt seems to be the only one who noticed and pointed out the horribleness of what they were saying. I thought the vid was funny, but let's face it. If the gender roles were reversed, the show would have been cancelled and the participants would probably have lost their jobs

I hate sadistic whores like those so much. They make fun of a man's suffering.
"It depends on why he filed for divorce" NO IT FUCKING DOESN'T

Those whores deserve to get their genitals mutilated themselves for making fun of a guy that probably didn't do anything wrong. Maybe he just filed for divorce, because his wife is an evil crazy bitch?!? Because let's face it, no good or normal woman would cut her husband's penis off because he files for divorce.

Just evil. Pure evil.

It's no wonder at all. Foids are so devoid of character and interests that the only thing they can use to feel happiness is the misery of men.

100% correct. But only for men they perceive to be beta males. They simp for chad.

The fact is that men can do most things better than women. There are only a few fields where women have the advantage. Women like to humiliate, mock and belittle men because they want to bring them down to their level. They can't do things like men do so they build up resentment.

2010 tier video makes it to a sticky. Over for this forum tbh

Two "women" in wmaf that look like men talking about/cutting off dicks - the ironic thing is that these women are both literal 2's at best

In a normal society, people would be decent towards their fellow human beings - these types marry their own and are perfectly happy. Women that are racially-disloyal and naturally worse in a whole host of ways, since to be disloyal to those closest to you already reveals the kind of person you are

I like to see foids efemulated and humilliated.

I hate the 'Men are afraid of being laughed at, women are afraid of being killed' quote. Like bitch is it so hard to understand that your actions and words have consequences ? That you can simply avoid said consequences by not making fun of someone ? Women literally think like children

I hate the 'Men are afraid of being laughed at, women are afraid of being killed' quote. Like bitch is it so hard to understand that your actions and words have consequences ? That you can simply avoid said consequences by not making fun of someone ? Women literally think like children
Also, men are murdered far more than women. So men have to fear being killed by other men and being humiliated by women. Women still have it easier.

The fact is that men can do most things better than women. There are only a few fields where women have the advantage. Women like to humiliate, mock and belittle men because they want to bring them down to their level. They can't do things like men do so they build up resentment.
Most Woman have huge Egos

Also, men are murdered far more than women. So men have to fear being killed by other men and being humiliated by women. Women still have it easier.
Circumcision is popular because females love emasculating males, even their own infant sons.

Yep and even if you roll with it and don't let it get to ya they will reach as far as they can to upset you and no one will step in and tell her to tone it down. But I've had many times where I've had enough and given it back and they drop their lip and cry and everyone makes you out to be the oversensitive asshole. Women can never go too far, but a man so much as raises his voice towards a woman and he is obviously a psychopath. I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to punch them in the face, I never would but if they were a dude it wouldn't even happen in the first place likely because men between men understand respect and decency. Whores don't.

Like bitch is it so hard to understand that your actions and words have consequences ? That you can simply avoid said consequences by not making fun of someone ? Women literally think like children
oh i see, its understandable when a man uses violence to punish a woman who makes fun of him, i mean, there's no way to hurt a woman with words because they are cynical and shameless, they are evil and they must face consequences

I especially like it when foids treat me like a child for being the same height as most of them and having an eight grader’s jaw/mouth shape. “Oh, you look like my little brother (age ~14).” “Oh, wait til you develop a liiiiitttttle more to lose your V-Card.” Bitch, I’ve been waiting since I was actually 14! Now I’m almost 21, nearly 7 years later, and still the same purgatory. I guess being a back stabbing manipulative slut is common in the foid community.

Last edited:
Men are afraid of being laughed at, women are afraid of being killed'
Actually so stupid. Men are afraid of being killed usually. Why is this idiot trying to tell what men are afraid of? Just ad stupid as the whore/stud comparison in relation to promiscuity

Jfl if the roles were changed and men laughed at some cunt who got raped ( which is a much less severe thing ) there would be a massive outrage.

Foids are cruel heartless creatures who love to bash men and make the weak ones feel inferior so they can try to gain their approval

Women's humor revolves around men being hurt, humiliated, emasculated, shamed, and otherwise put into a vulnerable state. Nothing makes a woman smile like a man losing his dignity.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkmanLIAdXI

True — men from what I’ve seen have a more varied set of topics to joke about. Specially since you’re basically not allowed to joke about women without anonymity without severe consequences. It baffles me how if men make these same kinds of jokes only targeting women over things our entire society loses their shit attacking whoever made the joke.

I don’t even care that women laugh at men — what I do care about is double standards. Either all of it’s OK or none of it is simple as.

It is simply not fair or just that making jokes about women or trains gets a person cancelled and fired while those same exact kinds of jokes made about men or the evil whitey are praised/lauded.

The mainstream just flat out are a bunch of hypocrites who can dish it but can’t take it. I only care because they’re actually cry baby whiners that can’t handle any criticism. Incels are criticized ruthlessly at every turn by women. But then these fuckers act like we killed their dog and are evil incarnate for returning the favor.

Last edited:
Fucking short dyed hair ugly bitch. If she was a man, she would be rotting on here.
She's married to one of the most famous singers in the world

Foids are cruel heartless creatures who love to bash men and make the weak ones feel inferior so they can try to gain their approval
I've seen incels joking about rape and trans men cutting off breasts but I've never heard incels joke about Cis women losing breasts or cutting off a clitoris. At least not me personally.

Men are the romantic gender. Our dirty jokes are more like self-deprecating and self-humiliation.