Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR There is nothing to do

• Thread starter Jew Goy Lab Rat
  • Start date
Jew Goy Lab Rat

Jew Goy Lab Rat

Gemcel
-
Wtf do 8 billion people do for 24h every day? Its literally impossible life is this boring and most people dont kill themselves, this has to be some kind of psyop, am i missing something?

Wageslave on a shitty job until you die, welcome to the 21th century

Copes can only distract you for so long till you get bored again.. idk how normies do it

normal people go to clubs and bars every friday. I was walking around in chinatown on a friday night and there were just streams and streams of chads and stacies lining up to enter clubs. I was so out of place , especially since i just got a bad buzz haircut just a couple days ago and they were snickering at me as i walked past.It was quite humiliating.

Normies are braindead enough for not realizing it
Skibidi toilet cleaned their innards aleredy and brainwashed them, Now all they give a shit about is toilet humor.

Skibidi toilet cleaned their innards aleredy and brainwashed them, Now all they give a shit about is toilet humor.
I feel bad for gen alpha, they're nothing more than future slaves

Wageslave in the week, come back home to your partner (maby)
Do social activities in the weekend.

Wageslave in the week, come back home to your partner (maby)
Do social activities in the weekend.
Would be nice, But i am stuck as an ugly autistic NEET

Wtf do 8 billion people do for 24h every day? Its literally impossible life is this boring and most people dont kill themselves, this has to be some kind of psyop, am i missing something?
Go to work goym !!!

Play video games
Read comics and manga
Play board games
Watch movies
Exercise
Listen to records
Paint some miniatures

That's what I do in my free time.

I sleep mostly. Deciphering my weird dreams is an interesting waste of time.