Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There is nothing more free and uncontrollable than a woman in her 20s

M. Bison

M. Bison

Banned
-
College girls are all sluts. They drink, they party and they fuck all the time. Nothing can stop these whores. One day they fuck one guy, next day another one, then they fuck their female friend, then they have an orgy, a foursome and the cycle never ends. She has a boyfriend but she can easily dump him any time she wants. There is no commitement, there is no responsibility in modern girls. They will dump a guy and then recall him later on to have sex with him then dump him again.

These sluts hold all the cards. They cannot be stopped or contained. They are masterless and free. They have all the sexual power/freedom in the world between their legs. There is no such thing such as shame or dignity in these creatures. Just think of how many men's lives they have destroyed with their degenerate behavior. They don't give a shit about anyone but themselves.

With the current feminism+sexual liberation combo women in their 20s are unstoppable. The system has to change for them to be controllable again. Whether it will be white sharia or patriarchy or something else, it has to put an end to this madness.

Last edited:
I'm in college and can confirm. They have ZERO sense of loyalty (To be fair fag fuckboys don't either). Their ability to pair bond is DESTROYED. They're all fucking useless as partners and need to be quarantined.

We must stop the liberal progressive agenda

I'm in college and can confirm. They have ZERO sense of loyalty (To be fair fag fuckboys don't either). Their ability to pair bond is DESTROYED. They're all fucking useless as partners and need to be quarantined.
They need to be used as sex slaves FOR US

They need to be beaten hard, so that they can learn.

I wish I had a college girl to fuck. It's over.

western society letting women get to what they are today. was a mistake

kim jong-un launching the cleansing fire of nuclear war is the only purge we have left

College girls are all sluts. They drink, they party and they fuck all the time. Nothing can stop these whores. One day they fuck one guy, next day another one, then they fuck their female friend, then they have an orgy, a foursome and the cycle never ends. She has a boyfriend but she can easily dump him any time she wants. There is no commitement, there is no responsibility in modern girls. They will dump a guy and then recall him later on to have sex with him then dump him again.

These sluts hold all the cards. They cannot be stopped or contained. They are masterless and free. They have all the sexual power/freedom in the world between their legs. There is no such thing such as shame or dignity in these creatures. Just think of how many men's lives they have destroyed with their degenerate behavior. They don't give a shit about anyone but themselves.

With the current feminism+sexual liberation combo women in their 20s are unstoppable. The system has to change for them to be controllable again. Whether it will be white sharia or patriarchy or something else, it has to put an end to this madness.

Identify problem - check

Describe degeneracy - check

However you lose me at the "what to do" part. "The system has to change"? How does the system change by itself? Do you think that karma is just created? I think it needs to be delivered.