Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel There is nothing more demoralizing than graduating college a kissless virgin

• Thread starter VileGeneticTrash
  • Start date
V

VileGeneticTrash

Officer
★★
I feel dizzy and light headed just thinking about the implications of this reality. Firstly, I must be so fucking ugly to be essentially rejected by tens of thousands of prime girls. And then I have to wrap my brain around the fact I will never have an opportunity like college to meet girls, my job will be 100% male so my only options are online dating (failed on tinder in 2016, online dating is impossible for sub 5s) or embarrassing myself cold approaching on the street. If the government had any empathy for incels they would assign mandatory euthanisia to all kissless virgin college graduates, I would be first in fucking line.

So what ? I graduated same way too. But still there is a lot of good hentai.

The reality and isolation truly hits you after you graduate. The hope that you used to get, even if said hope was unjustified, is gone. There are no more social situations which facilitate relationships. You are expected at this point be in a committed relationship, or have massive sexual experience. You are considered at freak if you haven’t had either of these.

You will now be subject to a world of insane monotony, and it seems like you’ll be in the same situation I am: in a workplace that’s 90%+ male. I do agree with the :redpill:redpill:redpill: theory of “don’t shit where you sleep”, but being around women can teach NT skills and can raise overall happiness and give hope, even if it is unjustified.

To all those still in high school/college, do something drastic if you have to. Past college, there’s no more opportunity. At all.

It's over for kissless virgins

FREQ ENTADOR de Rel gios da marca PU Couro Mec nico Autom tico Dos Homens Rel