Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal There is nothing more cool than abandoning pregnant women

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
If you abandon pregnant women you impregnate, you are maximizing your breeding potential to it's fullest extent. No REAL MAN wastes his time with children like a PEDOPHILE. If you focus solely on breeding and abandoning as much as possible you are maximizing your genetic potential, and literally winning at the game of life. Children who are raised by fathers are usually betas and losers that are overly responsible nerds and are looked down upon society-- like some kind of uptight accountant with no personality who votes right wing. Men who had fathers in their life are now looked down on society as being overly privledged oppressors perpetuating the patriarchy.

If you are raised by a single mom, you are automatically given a scrappy Chad underdog halo, and usually end up being able to be like the Chad father who abandoned them in the first place-- and that was all genes to begin with,

When I say it's "cool" this isn't my personal opinion, but rather, this is the general opinion of men who are indeed able to FUCK-- because men who FUCK can only respect other men that can out bastardize them. It's just how the game of life works.

Last edited:
@Incelius Savage seems to suggest otherwise; though I suppose it wouldn't matter very much either way in the modern world, considering the state of hypergamy and discriminatory treatment toward subhumans. :feelsjuice:

Thanks i will try that.
So i just need to have sex?

This will only create more incels. Women will just hate men more after being abandon, women will also start to care less about the children. Also people without fathers usually end up as fags or incels anyway.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

You still need to spend time with the children nigger maybe not 24/7 but three-four times a week is good enough

Think about yourself in his shoes, if you had a good father would you suffer as much as your suffering

Sometimes you shouldn't be so selfish
you don't have to if you have the privledge of breeding like it's a game of bullseye and you have infinite darts

Explain how some people here are trucels even though they had no father

Also it's usually the kids who were raised to have good morals and forced to be religion copers that always tend to be the losers look at the Columbine shooters for example they were raised with good morals

Being raised with good morals is bad because if the world uses you and takes advantage of your good morals you will turn out to be a loser and you will be extremely resentful

In order to have a successful kid you need to TEACH HIM to be successful not abondan him
Well the truecels here just got dealt with a shitty gene hand--- probably due to ugly moms. But I would imagine they are more based on average than some faggot that had a father that taught him to chop wood or some gay performative masculine shit like that.

You are dead right about religion copers being losers-- the one exception to this is people that use the power of God to be a cult leader and abuse that power.

Also the main reason why abondaned kids are usually successful is because they have no choice BUT TO BE SUCESSFUL in order to be the provider

If you have everything handed to you, u wont be successful you need to struggle and you can still make your son struggle even if your there

It's better to be there for the kid and make him struggle then not being there

Its damaging to not have a father as long as your not an abusive nigger
YES, thank you

This will only create more incels. Women will just hate men more after being abandon, women will also start to care less about the children. Also people without fathers usually end up as fags or incels anyway.
just because it sucks, doesn't mean it isn't the ideal life strategy for Chads, I think in the future, Chads will penalize pro nuclear family conservacucks who shame their liberal 'lifestyle' as being toxic

Why the fuck is this shitty post in inceldom discussion?

Thank god the people who are responding positively to this wont be able to carry it out anyway

Why the fuck is this shitty post in inceldom discussion?

Thank god the people who are responding positively to this wont be able to carry it out anyway
cope

Explain how some people here are trucels even though they had no father

Well, fathers are not necessarily good. @gymletethnicel and @Animecel2D had abusive fathers and ultimately lived with their mothers.

Mine was similar enough.

Having shitty parents who dont care about you or no parents because then you are truly alone and alot of people dont have any purpose so when they have shit parents they will go insane and that's why you have people like ER,AM and the Mexican nigger who shot up a elementary school forgot his name
On the contrary I think ER's parents tried very hard, the problem is that they allotted every resource, and it just turned him into an entitled :soy: monster

Stating facts by saying there is nothing more cool than what they do?
when I say things, it's not from my personal point of view, but from how I perceive society to value it

If you abandon pregnant women you impregnate, you are maximizing your breeding potential to it's fullest extent. No REAL MAN wastes his time with children like a PEDOPHILE. If you focus solely on breeding and abandoning as much as possible you are maximizing your genetic potential, and literally winning at the game of life. Children who are raised by fathers are usually betas and losers that are overly responsible nerds and are looked down upon society-- like some kind of uptight accountant with no personality. If you are raised by a single mom, you are automatically given a scrappy Chad underdog halo, and usually end up being able to be like the Chad father who abandoned them in the first place-- and that was all genes to begin with,
Chad only

My cat left another cat pregnant. He left her the day after. He's on the run.

The higher step above is having all your sons raised in a compound in a military style. Creating your own army

Thank you for this information. I will make good use of it as I impregnate countless sluts across the country.