Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There is nothing interesting to talk about with Foids

Albocel

Albocel

Banned
-
Ever noticed that in conversation with foids? I have been forced to talk to foids during the school years and it sucked. Foids are NOT interesting. They are so god damn boooooooring! They are so uninteresting. They really have no fucking hobbies despite trying to invade male space all the time. They only care about attention from beta cucks. Foids ruin entertainment, they ruin everything they touch. They fucking suck. And all they want is attention and nothing else. When a Foid opens her mouth, i just want to sleep. They bore me to death

They only talk about chads and chads in the netflix series. boooriinnggg...

just learn normietalk ngl

Start watching jewish netflix series.

just learn normietalk ngl
i used to have a PHD in normie talk, but everythin changed so fast, that i don't understand their gibrish anymore

Start watching jewish netflix series.
Drink the Judeo/Christian Brain Wash Juice? No thanks.

Also my mom always acts retarded when I try to have an actual conversation always changing the conversation and shifting the overton window. I still talk to her but it is always "safe" things like the stupid series on the Electric Judeo.

I don't want to talk o normalfags. I want to punch them instead
Then punch them. Just do it.

Foids can only engage in small talk and gossip. Neither which interest an autist like me.

You dont talk, you do stuff...

So I always thought: what would it be?

Foids are only useful for sex and homeworks

Most of the time it's them who think there is nothing interesting to talk about with me. :cryfeels:

I think it would be nice to talk to a foid if she was actually attracted to me. I'm not an interesting person myself so I wouldn't care what we talk about as long as i'm certain she likes me.

I think it would be nice to talk to a foid if she was actually attracted to me. I'm not an interesting person myself so I wouldn't care what we talk about as long as i'm certain she likes me.
it is about what about you will tak to her ? your day ?

It's impossible for me to idealize girls anymore because of this.Even if I somehow got a girlfriend 99% of the conversations with her would be dull and uninteresting.

Is there even a point in trying anymore?

U gained wisdom. Now gain more

Hence the myth “you need to get better at talking to girls”. Girls are extremely boring and uninteresting, there’s nothing to talk to them about

True, the people with interesting things to say are male, and male exclusively.

Agreed, word for word. They are intellectually inferior in every single way imaginable.

It physically hurts my head when I try to understand how they think

Hence the myth “you need to get better at talking to girls”. Girls are extremely boring and uninteresting, there’s nothing to talk to them about
It pisses me off how easy NT normies make it look.

Its mostly normie bullshit

But bro. It must be something you are saying. The girls are running for the hills. What did you say to them?
It was just me and my mi soggy knee bro. They can sense it a mile away :soy:

Their lives revolve around three things: gossip, eating and social media. Their greatest miracle of all is how so many men could possibly consider them as equals.

Sweetie, you’re just autistic and boring. Dis is why your iNkel