Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There is nothing immoral with female hypergamy

• Thread starter Deleted member 20207
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20207

-
A female who only chooses to only have sex with and reproduce with Chads, takes what is given to her. I do not blame her for that. Everyone wants to live as satisfying lives as possible and reproduce with most attractive specimen of the opposite sex as possible. Doing so, if you have the ability, is only healthy and natural.

There is no reason to date your looksmatch when you do not have to. You certainly would choose Stacy over your looksmatch yourself, if you were able. You certainly would take one million dollar if they were given to you for free, despite that there are people starving, because they do not matter to you.

Yes, it is selfish, but selfishness is natural. I have no problem with people being, selfish, because I am selfish myself. Otherwise I would be a hypocrite.

This does not mean that I am defending female hypergamy. I am against it – not for moral reasons though, but rather for Darwinian reasons. Females are inherently weaker than men and thus have no real power. Females only have abusive power over men by proxy, because male cucks are giving power to females.

If men stopped being cucks, we could easily enslave the female sex though. We could then implement our own hypergamy and eugenics, including cloning Stacies, breeding females to be as sexy as possible for our own pleasure and aborting male fetuses so that we would have more females for ourselves.

It would be righteous, because we are stronger. Objective morality does not exist. Every moral system is inherently subjective and thus corrputing and manipulative, and debating morals is therefore a pointless waste of time. The only thing that really matters in nature, is might. Might makes right.

We, as men, should therefore use our might to remove female rights.

Whatever you say foid.

this is the problem
Indeed -- it's pretty baffling how we managed to end up in this situation in fact. Weak, blue-pilled men, raised by single mothers or not taught correctly by their own blue-pilled fathers and so on. Men are what stop men from achieving a system beneficial to us, it's baffling. It's because simps and delusional men who will do anything for the "chance" at sex exist -- most men are very very stupid it turns out/we're generally too easily manipulated by women/the chance at sex. Men basically need to first A) get blackpilled and B) stop supporting women/start acting in our own self-interest instead. Men basically need to unionize, it's the only way -- sadly I've pretty much given up hope of that happening. Too many dumb stupid men with the veil over their eyes.

To any lurkers or women reading this who delusionally believing that it's us who are "actually" wrong, please for your own good go read the blackpill science article over on incels.wiki -- the compilation of valid studies there is a genuine rational knockdown punch to the garbage that most idiots seem to believe about sex/women in general. Blackpill is real because the evidence we have says so, not because incels are just biased. Gets so tiring hearing that shit when the citations/evidence is the complete opposite -- I swear it's like women have never read online and speed dating studies and just believe their own anecdotal biased bullshit, but I'm getting off topic...
Whatever you say foid.
Eh, I see where you're coming from, but they have a point -- women are doing what's in their own best interest plain and simple. The real issue is that men have ALLOWED them to do this ... because we're retarded apparently. You'd think men would too right? Do what's in our best interest right? We're stronger, no? Except we don't because most of us are blue-pilled morons who will do anything (giga-simp) for a delusional chance at pussy, it's pathetic. We're in this boat because men are fools when it comes to sex/women (etc). To be fair, most of us have been lied to/bluepill programmed since birth to be "yes dear" worker cogs so it can be tough to get past that I imagine.

Last edited:
Females are doing nothing wrong

T.Fakecel

The big soy invasion is already happening

Thats why women's nature needs to be controlled
Just like male nature.

Wont ever happen until current society collapses, too many men have bee emasculated and simped out

If men stopped being cucks, we could easily enslave the female sex though. We could then implement our own hypergamy and eugenics, including cloning Stacies, breeding females to be as sexy as possible for our own pleasure and aborting male fetuses so that we would have more females for ourselves.

It would be righteous, because we are stronger. Objective morality does not exist. Every moral system is inherently subjective and thus corrputing and manipulative, and debating morals is therefore a pointless waste of time. The only thing that really matters in nature, is might. Might makes right.

Hmmmm. While you're onto something, how would we enforce the whole one stacy to one man thing? Don't want to create more Staceys just to give Chad a larger harem

A female who only chooses to only have sex with and reproduce with Chads, takes what is given to her. I do not blame her for that. Everyone wants to live as satisfying lives as possible and reproduce with most attractive specimen of the opposite sex as possible. Doing so, if you have the ability, is only healthy and natural.

There is no reason to date your looksmatch when you do not have to. You certainly would choose Stacy over your looksmatch yourself, if you were able. You certainly would take one million dollar if they were given to you for free, despite that there are people starving, because they do not matter to you.

Yes, it is selfish, but selfishness is natural. I have no problem with people being, selfish, because I am selfish myself. Otherwise I would be a hypocrite.

This does not mean that I am defending female hypergamy. I am against it – not for moral reasons though, but rather for Darwinian reasons. Females are inherently weaker than men and thus have no real power. Females only have abusive power over men by proxy, because male cucks are giving power to females.

then there is nothing inmoral with me beating foids for their wrongbehaviour

Would you rather share one Stacy with 20 other men than have a Becky all to yourself? This is what foids do. I wouldn't.

Foids are repulsive, their evil must never be excused. They need punishment and control.

I piss in your dirty mouth u fucking cuck

then there is nothing inmoral with me beating foids for their wrongbehaviour
Exactly. I essentially argued this.

Would you rather share one Stacy with 20 other men than have a Becky all to yourself? This is what foids do. I wouldn't.

Foids are repulsive, their evil must never be excused. They need punishment and control.
No. I that said we should breed more females than men for this reason. And yes, I do agree that females need punishment and control – not for moral reasons though, but rather because the strongest (men) should have the power.

I piss in your dirty mouth u fucking cuck
Another low IQ cel who does not read the threads nor contribute with anything of value to them, I see.

Exactly. I essentially argued this.
And in my country their hypergamy is legal and well viewed while my male dominance is punished. REEEEEEEEE
:feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: like with real jail very hard.

Foids aren't having kids with these superior genes, so they're fully at fault.

One of the cuckiest thread tittles I’ve seen. Of course it’s immoral to deny thousands of men a fulfilling life

Wont ever happen until current society collapses, too many men have bee emasculated and simped out
JFL @ thinking it will collapse in our lifetimes

And in my country their hypergamy is legal and well viewed while my male dominance is punished. REEEEEEEEE
:feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: like with real jail very hard.
Legality does not equate morality though. Just because something is illegal, does not mean it is immoral.

One of the cuckiest thread tittles I’ve seen. Of course it’s immoral to deny thousands of men a fulfilling life
Nothing is immoral. Neither female hypergamy, nor rape.

Incorrect post, Your words may be correct if women are not claiming virtue. When their words coincide with their actions then they can present the argument you have presented to justify their toxic behavior to everyone.
It is ironic that what we are demanding on this site is completely moral and objective, and what women do and want is completely immoral and pushy, but we are accused of being unethical and they are described as the righteous. Then some incels come to pay tribute and make the situation worse for us as if they try to punch their faces.
If we agree that foids are our enemies then why, brocel, are you trying to justify their behavior and put us in the same side under the pretext that we are all "selfish"? You should rather have realized everything your enemies do are the evil, whatever your allies do are the good.

Legality does not equate morality though. Just because something is illegal, does not mean it is immoral.
indeed my friend.
Nothing is immoral. Neither female hypergamy, nor rape.
The morality aplied in both of those cases are social construction. Both things are biological.

Incorrect post, Your words may be correct if women are not claiming virtue. When their words coincide with their actions then they can present the argument you have presented to justify their toxic behavior to everyone.
It is ironic that what we are demanding on this site is completely moral and objective, and what women do and want is completely immoral and pushy, but we are accused of being unethical and they are described as the righteous. Then some incels come to pay tribute and make the situation worse for us as if they try to punch their faces.
If we agree that foids are our enemies then why, brocel, are you trying to justify their behavior and put us in the same side under the pretext that we are all "selfish"? You should rather have realized everything your enemies do are the evil, whatever your allies do are the good.
“Good” and “evil” do not exist. They are just words, and attaching them to certain actions, does not change the actions themselves. Everyone is going to claim that their own actions are “good” and that the actions of the people they dislike are “evil”, because everyone is selfish. Morality is just a widely used manipulation tool.

Might is what really matters. We can justify our own desires in words as much as we want, but unless we conquer our enemies with might, things will not change. Similarly, if we conquer our enemies with might, they claiming that our actions are “evil”, would not change our course of action.

Without cucks, it would turn into Afghanistan level based.

Fuck off inceltom. I won't bow to nature whether it's natural or not. Many animal species have males with high reproductive success despite female hypergamy being common in all animals. We are owed sex. Take it by force or be a good depressed little wageslaving abused cuck all your life.

I stopped reading after the title :feelsseriously:

female hypergamy doesn't necessarily select for "good partners" though, it selects for better bone structure. which is how you end up with "abusive relationships" and shit. in other words female hypergamy benefits sociopaths like jeremy meeks and is immoral as a result

female hypergamy doesn't necessarily select for "good partners" though, it selects for better bone structure. which is how you end up with "abusive relationships" and shit. in other words female hypergamy benefits sociopaths like jeremy meeks and is immoral as a result
Foids are still happier in abusive relationships with Meeks than in a loving relationship with a subhuman.
Physical attraction is the basis for all romantic relationships.