Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over There is no woman on this Earth I want to be attracted to me anymore

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
I've been so defeated by life and from learning the blackpill that there's no woman even in my fantasies that I can imagine ever being with.

There's no woman that wants a life long commitment with someone other than if they can provide for her or he looks really attractive, and if the man goes broke, she will leave him without question unless he was physically attractive.

There's no woman that won't cheat on you unless you are at least 8+ in the looks department, and even the most loving wife will open her legs up wide as soon as Chad walks in the room.

I thought I wanted a woman like my mom who is kind and loving to my dad, but the blackpill has made me realize that she is only doing this because my dad is very physically attractive. If someone like her was married to me, she would have cheated on me for sure, and tried to trick me into raising Chad's kid.

I wanted a real relationship, not just sex, and now I realized that it is actually easier to get sex as a subhuman than a loving relationship because you can pay for sex but you can never pay for a woman's genuine love and affection.

The only thing that can ever win a woman's love is your looks, and everything else is things she will settle for if she can't get with the attractive men she actually wants to be with. There's no woman that hasn't been banging a bunch of Chads before she settles down with a less attractive beta provider cuck.

As an ugly man, we lost in life from the moment we were born and are doomed to rot.
It's over.

Hey bro don't get bummed like that, get a job that pays well and you'll have a woman to betabux!! :redpill:
It's not over!!! :redpill: Lift weight and make money theory bruh!!!! :redpill:

You have arrive brocel. Come rest you must be exhausted from your travels.

know that feel. people keep telling you that there are these unicorns you are supposed to be searching for, but just the fact alone that i have moved mountains to try to find a suitable girl and could not find one while these supposed unicorns apparently do not actively seek their counterparts out is reason enough to hate these women.

even if these unicorns of nice women did exist somewhere out there, they sure are some pretty big assholes for hiding in a cave and letting men like us sit in the rain searching forever through piles of shit who are obvious piles of shit because they show no own initiative in seeking out partners. despicable.

Hey bro don't get bummed like that, get a job that pays well and you'll have a woman to betabux!! :redpill:
It's not over!!! :redpill: Lift weight and make money theory bruh!!!! :redpill:
I'm already financially well off, beta bucking is cucked

know that feel. people keep telling you that there are these unicorns you are supposed to be searching for, but just the fact alone that i have moved mountains to try to find a suitable girl and could not find one while these supposed unicorns apparently do not actively seek their counterparts out is reason enough to hate these women.

even if these unicorns of nice women did exist somewhere out there, they sure are some pretty big assholes for hiding in a cave and letting men like us sit in the rain searching forever through piles of shit who are obvious piles of shit because they show no own initiative in seeking out partners. despicable.
Even if there are unicorns out there, I would be delusional to think I'm somehow different than almost every other guy, and I will be the one to find her.

I smell the whitepill/final stage of the blackpill/mgtow.

Even if there are unicorns out there, I would be delusional to think I'm somehow different than almost every other guy, and I will be the one to find her.
yep it would still be a 1 girl to 1 million guys thing.

Absolutely brutal op. The thought of never being a girl's first, never being a girl's first love,and never being the person she dreams about constantly is complete suicide fuel and makes it even less worth it to try to ascend.

Absolutely brutal op. The thought of never being a girl's first, never being a girl's first love,and never being the person she dreams about constantly is complete suicide fuel and makes it even less worth it to try to ascend.
There's no ascension for us buddy boyo, just descension 6 feet under.