Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL There is no wall for women

What the facebook thing supposed to be? It just looks like a bunch of currycels

cope. and then rope.

yes there is. Females expire at age 20 but most men are cucks with no standards.

This is why we must eliminate soycuck betabuxxers.

Screen Shot 2018 10 23 at 53015 PM
Screen Shot 2018 10 23 at 53245 PM

i don't think you're on the same page as most people when you say "the wall". Because the wall is depreciation of looks, not riding the cock carousel and still getting married

This has been posted so many times. There will always be some cuck for women of all ages.

yes there is. Females expire at age 20 but most men are cucks with no standards.

true while women have so many standards you could stack them next to Mount Everest and it would mog the mountain into oblivion.

This has been posted so many times. There will always be some cuck for women of all ages.
That's not necessarily what they want, a lot of them would rather go for cats over a cuck.

this is the truth, thank you! everywhere else you look at men are pretending women hit the wall, its such a fucking joke, we all know the cucks are ready to serve women. men are the only ones who have real loneliness. women LARP to get attention from chads and when they realize chads dont want them they accept the betabuxxers.

i don't think you're on the same page as most people when you say "the wall". Because the wall is depreciation of looks, not riding the cock carousel and still getting married

oh l thought the wall meant that a woman couldnt find a man anymore

Redpillers are the biggest copers out there. LOL if they think a foid in her 40s can't get a guy in his 20s. hahaha She can get an attractive guy easily

Oh lol wasn't sure. It looked more like a parade or festival

maybe it looks like a low-cost marriage, but it is one
she has been more days in relationship than all users in this thread together !!

Redpillers are the biggest copers out there. LOL if they think a foid in her 40s can't get a guy in his 20s. hahaha She can get an attractive guy easily
She can have sex with an attractive guy, but only pathetic soycucks would marry her.

I'm only redpilled on the jews. that's only redpill that matters. mix that will blackpill and you get an extremely disturbed, violent individual.