Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There Is No Such Thing As The Proximity Principle/Rule of Familiarity

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
@rafaelvicuna3 (I like this kid reminds me of a younger version of myself, another spic that looks Asian) made a thread months ago that I can't find about how you should as an incel try to be friendly with the girls you encounter constantly day to day and build up a rapport through having them regularly acknowledge you.

Like greeting them all the time. And eventually as a result of this familiarity they will consider you as someone they would fuck.

Well I wanted to say that is not true. Don't ask me how I know about this because I won't tell you, not even if you PM me. I'd say I got this information from a good anime and I'm not being more specific than that.

But you can hypothetically say hi and bye to a girl every day for a week for a couple months, build up enough trust that she feels comfortable to be alone with you and even travel somewhere she's never been before just you two, and if you even hint about having an actual relationship you can see the visible recoil on her face as she immediately shuts that notion down.

You can be friendly with a girl all you want and you might even become real friends but she decides if she would fuck you only a few seconds after first seeing your face.

#endwomensrights