Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity There is no such thing as Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS)

Do you accept the SIDSpill?

• Total voters
sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
There is a common myth that healthy babies, for no reason, just fucking die. What is never highlighted is that this almost always happens when the mothers are alone.

• Infants of younger mothers are 5 times more likely to be at risk. The risk is also 4 times greater in a single parent family than when the infant is born to married parents.

These kids aren't just fucking dying. Mothers are getting tired of raising their babies and they're smothering them to death. Further evidence? Male babies are far more likely to die from SIDS.

• There is a consistent 50% male excess in SIDS per 1000 live births of each sex. Given a 5% male excess birth rate, there appears to be 3.15 male SIDS cases per 2 female cases, for a male fraction of 0.61.

We all know women are way more likely to kill their male sons, because research has shown that they're also more likely to administer corporal punishment to them. If it wasn't for the "SIDS" meme, plenty of women would have been strangled by their husbands if they knew the truth of how their child died. Countless single mother would be in prison for life for child murder. But its systemically swept under the rug.

If you live to adulthood, you are lucky as your mother could have easily snuffed you on a night she got annoyed with your crying.

all foids are sick and I hate this game.

Yes, it's true. It's not occurring to healthy babies though. Only those who have giga subhuman DNA.

It's both single mothers and whores realizing they aren't prepared to face the consequences of whoring around and don't want to settle down to fund raising their baby just yet (if ever), and probably a minority of undiagnosed heart/lung problems, I don't get the mystery. :feelsjuice:

fucking brutal. More evidence foids are nothing but worthless whores. Absolutely irredeemable

It's from vaccines . Same as " long covid " which is another vaccine injury / health condition

I’m told I had this or was susceptible to this as a baby. Had to wear a heart monitor for a while.

It just so happens that even with cameras everywhere for years, not a single one has ever captured a healthy baby just randomly dying:feelsthink:.