Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity There is no such thing as "incel vibe"

ldargoblin

ldargoblin

Slobcel
★★★★★
The so-called incel vibe that females can supposedly pick up is a cheap excuse for not socializing with ugly guys. You can't tell by body language that a guy hates females, there are plenty of other reasons why he might not be in a good mood. Here's how it works: A lot of females like to pretend to be good people, they say they love animals, respect niggers, the LGBT community and advocate for all good things, but there's one thing - they hate ugly men and want them dead. And in order to avoid admitting to being a bad person, they tell themselves that it's the ugly guys who are bad people, not them. They convince themselves that their body language is wrong, their facial expressions are wrong, their tone of voice is wrong. As a result, their self-image as a good girl remains intact, because they delude themselves into believing that they are avoiding creepy misogynists.

To get rid of the incel "vibe", all you have to do is grow 5 inches and get a Chad face, sweaty! :foidSoy:

These virtue signaling SJW foids would be completely fine it was a 6'2 white traditionally "misogynist" mogger saying the Sam's things we do; they simply all turn off the personality detector at will and revert back to their natural state of "neutral"! :feelsclown:

I wonder if they get a "psychopath" vibe as well; judging by all the news stories, I guess not. :feelskek:

I wonder if they get a "psychopath" vibe as well; judging by all the news stories, I guess not. :feelskek:
Females don't want to take responsibility for choosing good looking bullies and criminals as partners, so they come up with excuses like "he manipulated me and pretended to be a good person."

women are retarded

To get rid of the incel "vibe", all you have to do is grow 5 inches and get a Chad face, sweaty! :foidSoy:

These virtue signaling SJW foids would be completely fine it was a 6'2 white traditionally "misogynist" mogger saying the Sam's things we do; they simply all turn off the personality detector at will and revert back to their natural state of "neutral"! :feelsclown:

Isn't that a 4" dildo?

The so-called incel vibe that females can supposedly pick up is a cheap excuse for not socializing with ugly guys.
:yes::yes::yes:

No need to write a long reply. 100% true.

All foids are fake and have no clue.

They literally fuck abusive chads on the daily. There's no such thing as an incel personality, only looks.