Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion There is no such thing as 'based chad'.

BrazilianLambda

BrazilianLambda

r/Braincels rapefugee
★★★★
Whenever there is a post about some chad beating up his gf, people here praise him and calling him based. This should be regarded as chad-worship. A chad can beat up his gf because he knows he can get away with it since she is likely to continue pursuing him, or he simply has no use for her anymore. However, when a chad finds his "dream girl" he will simp for her like a king of reddit soyboys. That's far from being based.

I always wondered how a chad beating up his girlfriend is a bad thing since the foid loves it so much it brings her to orgasm

I always wondered how a chad beating up his girlfriend is a bad thing since the foid loves it so much it brings her to orgasm
Good point.

the most low iq thread ive read in my entire life.

your just coping cos

1. your not based

or

2. you hate that chad gets to do high T shit while you dont

I don’t care what chad does
But chad worship is just as bad as simping but borderline gay :feelsjuice:

If calling someone based is tantamount to worshiping them, then most of us are worshiping each other, which is even sadder than worshiping chad.

Chads are degenerate and they should be beheaded

Wth are you talking about? If you speak based shit then you are based