Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting There is no substitute for primal pleasure

RopeMaXXer

RopeMaXXer

Admiral
★★★
There is no substitute for busting a fat nut into a young fertile hottie
Just like there is no substitute for
Biting into a juicy fatty burger
Drinking a gallon of cold water after day long manual labour

This shit reaches deep into lizard brain and cannot be supplemented by anything. Anyone coping with betabuxxing an ugly troll in 30s, video games or anime never activates the parts of brain that were present for thousands of years. Even if you manage to become a millionaire through hard work and desperately compensate for your genes, you'll never get what a 17 year old chad gets.

Why strive? Why even LDAR too? I'm drunk as fuck and pissed.

@RopeMaXXer This comment would be immediately censored out of existence on nearly any other website. But there are a lot of published studies supporting the principle. A great deal of poor coping happens because "good coping" isn't effective enough. Maybe, as you say, it just doesn't activate parts of the brain and our ancient emotional centers humans have evolved around. What pisses me off is that you can't ever (anywhere else) add that without achieving these feelings (not through hurting others but just in your own life), the struggles we all have to deal with in life just aren't worth it to you. It should be illegal to prevent someone from saying that about their own fking life.

@RopeMaXXer This comment would be immediately censored out of existence on nearly any other website. But there are a lot of published studies supporting the principle. A great deal of poor coping happens because "good coping" isn't effective enough. Maybe, as you say, it just doesn't activate parts of the brain and our ancient emotional centers humans have evolved around. What pisses me off is that you can't ever (anywhere else) add that without achieving these feelings (not through hurting others but just in your own life), the struggles we all have to deal with in life just aren't worth it to you. It should be illegal to prevent someone from saying that about their own fking life.
And at the end of the day, I'll cope just enough to make it into the next day because I'm just too much of a coward to take things into their conclusion.
Copes are omnipresent and inisidous.
The fact that theres a non zero chance that as long as im alive it will happen is the root of all evil.

And at the end of the day, I'll cope just enough to make it into the next day because I'm just too much of a coward to take things into their conclusion.
Copes are omnipresent and inisidous.
The fact that theres a non zero chance that as long as im alive it will happen is the root of all evil.

Agreed 100% brutha.

Only Chad actually gets to live

Life begins at 6'0" and 7/10.

There is no substitute for busting a fat nut into a young fertile hottie
Just like there is no substitute for
Biting into a juicy fatty burger
Drinking a gallon of cold water after day long manual labour

This shit reaches deep into lizard brain and cannot be supplemented by anything. Anyone coping with betabuxxing an ugly troll in 30s, video games or anime never activates the parts of brain that were present for thousands of years. Even if you manage to become a millionaire through hard work and desperately compensate for your genes, you'll never get what a 17 year old chad gets.

Why strive? Why even LDAR too? I'm drunk as fuck and pissed.
drugs man and alcohol

Hyper teracope: if you had eaten grass all your life, and never juicy burgers, at least you don't know what you're missing!
drugs man and alcohol
Drugs and alcohol suck tbh. I just did LSD and it only made me more depressed. Weed builds up a tolerance pretty fast. Alcohol is great until the next morning.