Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel there is no relationship if one side has all the power

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
you'll never get a relationship unless you date far down

any girl 3/10 or better can get unlimited chad-lites+ from social media/internet dating

what can you get?

Blind girls(if they don't have friends, because then the friends would just tell her that I'm ugly and that she could do better) or morbidly obese monsters with intellectual disabilities.

Sub8 men have no leverage in relationships. That's why a lot of them either go MGTOW or ER.

Women are treated like goddesses in western society while men are treated like garbage.

Being an incel in the west where women hold all the cards is a special kind of hell.

Not only does an incel's looksmatch think they are way out of their league, but incels can also be legally liable if they approach a women or even look at the them the wrong way.

The society is fucked.

And even if you commit to a 2/10 foid she will still make ur life a hell. I choose rope before becoming a cuck tbh

Nothing, I am a man, 4.5 / 10 with mental problems to socialize, just wait, for the clock to dial 0, or why wait?

Society wants men just strong enough to do all the heavy lifting and hard work, and weak enough to never say a fuckin word as we're emotionally raped, physically used up, chewed up, spit out, and left in the ditch to die. Well fuck that.

Lmao the other side of nonceldom isn't that bright, since the woman could drop her current bf or partner in a few seconds, and find a new one within a few hours.

Yes, that's mostly impossible to abtain a normal relationships these days, as femoids always have a better options available for them.

I've been thinking this too.

If an average or below average man gets any woman he has to hold onto her with all his might, because if she leaves him he's screwed. Getting a girlfriend is so damn hard for a man, that it could be years or maybe even never before he find another woman willing to give him a chance.

Meanwhile a girl could find a guy within an afternoon willing to wine and dine her.

Of course this situation leads to a power disparity, where the man has to do anything he can to keep his girlfriend happy. So it's inevitable he will end up as a doormat, which paradoxically makes her boyfriend less attractive in her eyes.

I usually find that most Normie tier or esque boyfriends are doing everything in their power to maintain a relationship with a girl thats below their looksmatch. And these are type of guys that easily gets dumped or replaced within a few hours, lol.