Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There is no point in improving yourself

• Thread starter Misogynist Curry 卐
  • Start date
Misogynist Curry 卐

Misogynist Curry 卐

Loves to fap to pawgs
★★★★★
You all know very well why we are incels. It's due to our bad genetics not personalities. Some of us are too short/too tall and too ugly. You can neither change your height nor face unless you have adequate money to get surgery which most of us haven't. A lot of us are also austists, why? Because of bullying and other opressions we've faced in our lives. Why we got bullied?? Because we were different from normies. We are either too short or too ugly. I am a 19 years old 5'5 giga turbo Manlet and got bullied in my whole school life that's why I fear to meet new people. A lot of us fear to meet people. Even if I try to looksmax, I know I won't get shit. Because I am too ugly and too short. I can't change my looks and height. No matter how much showers I take, it won't change my ugly shitskin. I'll always be a genetic trash and that's why I am an incel.
Hence, we shouldn't try to improve.

self improvement is cucked. if you weren't getting laid when you were 13/14 it's over for you and no amount of improvement will change anything in your life.

self improvement is cucked. if you weren't getting laid when you were 13/14 it's over for you and no amount of improvement will change anything in your life.
It's good when you're normie. But no self improvement can change the fate of ugly short men.

You all know very well why we are incels. It's due to our bad genetics not personalities. Some of us are too short/too tall and too ugly. You can neither change your height nor face unless you have adequate money to get surgery which most of us haven't. A lot of us are also austists, why? Because of bullying and other opressions we've faced in our lives. Why we got bullied?? Because we were different from normies. We are either too short or too ugly. I am a 19 years old 5'5 giga turbo Manlet and got bullied in my whole school life that's why I fear to meet new people. A lot of us fear to meet people. Even if I try to looksmax, I know I won't get shit. Because I am too ugly and too short. I can't change my looks and height. No matter how much showers I take, it won't change my ugly shitskin. I'll always be a genetic trash and that's why I am an incel.
Hence, we shouldn't try to improve.
You can bEtTeR your face with surgeries

I still won't quit gym and studymaxxing to moneymaxx:feelsaww:

I still won't quit gym and studymaxxing to moneymaxx:feelsaww:
I'll start gymaxxing too but to increase my weight and muscles not to attract foids.

I'll start gymaxxing too but to increase my weight and muscles not to attract foids.
If you have foids holding your hands they'll hold your pecs too and filling out that 5 foot frame won't be hard at all :feelskek:

I’ve tried everything possible, I throw the towel

If you have foids holding your hands they'll hold your pecs too and filling out that 5 foot frame won't be hard at all :feelskek:
No foid has ever holded my hands by her choice. They were forced to:feelsohgod:

don’t care about the women. You should try to improve to moneymaxx and gymmaxxe for yourself

don’t care about the women. You should try to improve to moneymaxx and gymmaxxe for yourself
Yes I don't care about Foids anymore. My teenage days are gone. I missed the teen love and teen sex. There is no point in thinking about true love, the love of a beautiful virgin damsel who never had bf and sex. All the foids of my age have probably taken countless picks in their holes while I am rotting virgin and alone.

Yes I don't care about Foids anymore. My teenage days are gone. I missed the teen love and teen sex. There is no point in thinking about true love, the love of a beautiful virgin damsel who never had bf and sex. All the foids of my age have probably taken countless picks in their holes while I am rotting virgin and alone.
Im going to cold approach my college oneitis brocel wish me luck:feelsaww:

You can't "improve" a genetic failure.

This may sound controversial,but even a 5+ normie can marry and have kids while his gymaxed incel counterpart can't.

Unfortunately confidence won't help me bang girls, I need to look like chad and be blessed with ubermensch genetics from birth.

Where's that comic again? Ah, here we go:

Redpillcomics38

just sit on yo ass and do nothing

Unfortunate truth that trucels have to endure for countless days, I definitely want to improve my wealth but gym isn’t going to change my face wish I was able to improve myself if I was able to

i have a hard time listening to curry speak

based and truthpilled. self improvement is cope

There is no point in self improvement for the purpose of ascension. That doesn't mean it's pointless in general. If I'm going to stay in this life I want to make it as happy as I can. Eating healthy, exercise and making decent money will objectively make you happier.

I agree tbh right now I’m slacking off in college
I’ve found a job at an airport and I don’t mind doing that job for the next 20/30/40 years.

There are some people there working at the airport for 30 years. I don’t give a crap abt my life. Just gonna go to work earn $ to play video games that’s it.