Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There is no point in improving yourself

• Thread starter Misogynist Curry 卐
  • Start date
Misogynist Curry 卐

Misogynist Curry 卐

A day without pussy is a day wasted
10d 3h 31m
You all know very well why we are incels. It's due to our bad genetics not personalities. Some of us are too short/too tall and too ugly. You can neither change your height nor face unless you have adequate money to get surgery which most of us haven't. A lot of us are also austists, why? Because of bullying and other opressions we've faced in our lives. Why we got bullied?? Because we were different from normies. We are either too short or too ugly. I am a 19 years old 5'5 giga turbo Manlet and got bullied in my whole school life that's why I fear to meet new people. A lot of us fear to meet people. Even if I try to looksmax, I know I won't get shit. Because I am too ugly and too short. I can't change my looks and height. No matter how much showers I take, it won't change my ugly shitskin. I'll always be a genetic trash and that's why I am an incel.
Hence, we shouldn't try to improve.

Inherent

Inherent

Banned
-
6d 6h 50m
self improvement is cucked. if you weren't getting laid when you were 13/14 it's over for you and no amount of improvement will change anything in your life.

Misogynist Curry 卐

Misogynist Curry 卐

10d 3h 31m
self improvement is cucked. if you weren't getting laid when you were 13/14 it's over for you and no amount of improvement will change anything in your life.
It's good when you're normie. But no self improvement can change the fate of ugly short men.

CopingForBrutality

CopingForBrutality

SubhumanMaxxed
13d 1h 30m
Giga based.

I hear normies always saying "confidence, gym, be funny" and all this rubbish. Unfortunately confidence won't help me bang girls, I need to look like chad and be blessed with ubermensch genetics from birth.

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

The Prince of Istanbul
★★★★★
59d 8h 52m
You all know very well why we are incels. It's due to our bad genetics not personalities. Some of us are too short/too tall and too ugly. You can neither change your height nor face unless you have adequate money to get surgery which most of us haven't. A lot of us are also austists, why? Because of bullying and other opressions we've faced in our lives. Why we got bullied?? Because we were different from normies. We are either too short or too ugly. I am a 19 years old 5'5 giga turbo Manlet and got bullied in my whole school life that's why I fear to meet new people. A lot of us fear to meet people. Even if I try to looksmax, I know I won't get shit. Because I am too ugly and too short. I can't change my looks and height. No matter how much showers I take, it won't change my ugly shitskin. I'll always be a genetic trash and that's why I am an incel.
Hence, we shouldn't try to improve.
You can bEtTeR your face with surgeries

Currycel69_

Currycel69_

KHHV non-NT
★★★
11d 18h 54m
I still won't quit gym and studymaxxing to moneymaxx:feelsaww:

mistersinister

mistersinister

碩班就跟對老闆,畢業就好, 然後找工作,沒別的了,否則就去當下一個趙承熙
★★★★★
88d 14h 49m

mistersinister

mistersinister

碩班就跟對老闆,畢業就好, 然後找工作,沒別的了,否則就去當下一個趙承熙
★★★★★
88d 14h 49m
Misogynist Curry 卐

Misogynist Curry 卐

10d 3h 31m
I still won't quit gym and studymaxxing to moneymaxx:feelsaww:
I'll start gymaxxing too but to increase my weight and muscles not to attract foids.

Currycel69_

Currycel69_

KHHV non-NT
★★★
11d 18h 54m
I'll start gymaxxing too but to increase my weight and muscles not to attract foids.
If you have foids holding your hands they'll hold your pecs too and filling out that 5 foot frame won't be hard at all :feelskek:

IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Veteran
★★★★★
65d 7h 11m
I’ve tried everything possible, I throw the towel

Misogynist Curry 卐

Misogynist Curry 卐

10d 3h 31m
If you have foids holding your hands they'll hold your pecs too and filling out that 5 foot frame won't be hard at all :feelskek:
No foid has ever holded my hands by her choice. They were forced to:feelsohgod:

yunglean69

yunglean69

Recruit
★★★★★
6d 6h 20m
don’t care about the women. You should try to improve to moneymaxx and gymmaxxe for yourself

Misogynist Curry 卐

Misogynist Curry 卐

10d 3h 31m
don’t care about the women. You should try to improve to moneymaxx and gymmaxxe for yourself
Yes I don't care about Foids anymore. My teenage days are gone. I missed the teen love and teen sex. There is no point in thinking about true love, the love of a beautiful virgin damsel who never had bf and sex. All the foids of my age have probably taken countless picks in their holes while I am rotting virgin and alone.

Currycel69_

Currycel69_

KHHV non-NT
★★★
11d 18h 54m
Yes I don't care about Foids anymore. My teenage days are gone. I missed the teen love and teen sex. There is no point in thinking about true love, the love of a beautiful virgin damsel who never had bf and sex. All the foids of my age have probably taken countless picks in their holes while I am rotting virgin and alone.
Im going to cold approach my college oneitis brocel wish me luck:feelsaww:

lifesucksxd

lifesucksxd

Recruit
★★
1d 18h 35m
You can't "improve" a genetic failure.

nystagmuscel

nystagmuscel

No sex, No mercy.
★★★★★
19d 21h 19m

Misogynist Curry 卐

Misogynist Curry 卐

10d 3h 31m
Pikacel

Pikacel

Officer
6d 8h 5m
I need a cope though. :feelshehe:

RuudVanNistelrooy

RuudVanNistelrooy

Veteran
★★★★★
22d 19h 5m
This may sound controversial,but even a 5+ normie can marry and have kids while his gymaxed incel counterpart can't.

Misogynist Curry 卐

Misogynist Curry 卐

10d 3h 31m
pyromancer1234

pyromancer1234

Officer
20d 8h 44m
Unfortunately confidence won't help me bang girls, I need to look like chad and be blessed with ubermensch genetics from birth.

Where's that comic again? Ah, here we go:

Redpillcomics38

Indari

Indari

NPC Destroyer
★★★★★
143d 13h 32m
just sit on yo ass and do nothing

SparkLight

SparkLight

Run For Your Life
★★★★★
49d 7h 8m
Unfortunate truth that trucels have to endure for countless days, I definitely want to improve my wealth but gym isn’t going to change my face wish I was able to improve myself if I was able to

jerkjocky

jerkjocky

mentally chad
★★
6d 21h 40m
i have a hard time listening to curry speak

The Grinch

The Grinch

Recruit
★★★
4d 20h 20m

sub human

sub human

Incel but not virgin
★★★★★
13d 17h 52m
based and truthpilled. self improvement is cope

MuddyBuddy

MuddyBuddy

It's pointless
14d 15h 38m
There is no point in self improvement for the purpose of ascension. That doesn't mean it's pointless in general. If I'm going to stay in this life I want to make it as happy as I can. Eating healthy, exercise and making decent money will objectively make you happier.

H

HighTCurryMale

Undesired.
★★★★
23d 17h 13m
I agree tbh right now I’m slacking off in college
I’ve found a job at an airport and I don’t mind doing that job for the next 20/30/40 years.

There are some people there working at the airport for 30 years. I don’t give a crap abt my life. Just gonna go to work earn $ to play video games that’s it.