Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal There is no hope for you after school if you work a 9-5

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
School was your only chance to make it with a girl before she becomes chad only and raises her standards. No woman is going to date you working a 9-5. Only white dudes and attractive men. You’ll never become famous enough either (all the tops dogs have already secured their spots for this generation) so you cant get famous either. Neither can you moneymaxx either because wageslaving can only go so far.

The only option is thug and psychomaxxing. Becoming a serial killer (which i dont recommend) or robbing people and scamming to get a ton of money.

Last edited:
"Just gotta put yourself out there bro get some hobbies and play sports".

Yea tbh, it’s very hard to make new friends as an adult

That’s why I accept its over for me.

What kind of woman becomes Chad only AFTER school? Basically no women are like that all, it's just you coping with your own subhumanity, but they have sex with the fratbros and jocks in school.
They get married with bald, chubby faggots after school/ college.

yup it’s soon completely over for me. I’m in 12 grade graduating in June. Applying to work in a supermarket, wageslaving my days away.

Last edited:
School is the easiest , you encounter 100's of foids on a daily basis. If you come out of there as a virgin , it's over , especially if you socialized properly

School is the easiest , you encounter 100's of foids on a daily basis. If you come out of there as a virgin , it's over , especially if you socialized properly
Unicels are fakecels.

Unicels are fakecels.
the joker applause GIF

No hope for neets either

It was over at conception.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back