Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal There is no hope for a better future

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Life is only going to get worse. I can't neet forever. Eventually I'll have to get a job again and grind away untill I rot. Worst of all is for most of us there isn't even a hope of retirement. If you live in America you just wage slave untill you die or leach off your family if you're lucky enough to have them.

Now hard work wouldn't be as bad if we had someone to love. Something to motivate us through our troubles. However since we're alone and doomed to be so..., wage slaving feels so meaningless and worthless. You're fighting to live but for what reasons? To stuff yourself with more food? Consume more vidya? It's all just dopamine releases. Everything is so meaningless.

I guess one could use wage savings to geomax and take vacations but even then it's very hard to do if you're not living with family.

Wage slave till 30. See if you get someone in your life you love and is worth living for. If not and still trucel, then rope by 30.

Exactly, normies deal with shitty life cause they got someone to come home to,

Having another mouth to feed would not make wageslavery easier for me.

You know whats bad? Working full time and you still can't even afford to live on your own. Cost of living is too high. Shit fucking sucks.

Having another mouth to feed would not make wageslavery easier for me.
It provides you with a purpose to live on. Someone to dedicate your love to. I want to love someone, but have no one who cares about me to the point where I can do that. Soon it will turn into nothing but hatred, both at others and myself, due to not being able to find that special someone for myself, whilst everyone else is blissfully happy in their own relationships.

You know whats bad? Working full time and you still can't even afford to live on your own. Cost of living is too high. Shit fucking sucks.
Brutal. That is normie soyciety indirectly trying to tell you to kill yourself.

Agreed.

literally whats the point of working then

i knew wage slaves that have since passed on, i remember how miserable they would look after work. its so sad :feelscry:

You'd have something to live for.

Stress? The stress of a woman depending on me because she can't feed herself?

It provides you with a purpose to live on. Someone to dedicate your love to. I want to love someone, but have no one who cares about me to the point where I can do that. Soon it will turn into nothing but hatred, both at others and myself, due to not being able to find that special someone for myself, whilst everyone else is blissfully happy in their own relationships.

More people to pay for just makes life harder. I don't believe for a second in "We might be poor but at least we have each other."

ye it's honestly hell wage slaving as an unlovable loser in society. It's torture for me to be at work knowing I have nothing to come home to, nothing to look forward to whilst everyone around me has a life with a wife and kids, fancy holidays, social gatherings, everything I've never had and never will.

Stress? The stress of a woman depending on me because she can't feed herself?
why are you so retarded and always have hipster opinions and argue with every point

the woman can feed herself dumbass because every westoid toilet has a job and could easily move on to another guy anyway

Neet till the bitter end.

Now hard work wouldn't be as bad if we had someone to love. Something to motivate us through our troubles.

Exactly. I focus on my career and moneymaxxing goals. But deep down I know I'll be spending all my life without anyone to love, which is extremely demoralizing.

:cryfeels:

why are you so retarded and always have hipster opinions and argue with every point

the woman can feed herself dumbass because every westoid toilet has a job and could easily move on to another guy anyway

I argue with every point because I'm not a sycophant. We need less of those.

Not to mention it's incredibly easy for every foid to get on welfare.

i knew wage slaves that have since passed on, i remember how miserable they would look after work. its so sad :feelscry:
Brutal that their hard work never produced them any happiness.
Exactly. I focus on my career and moneymaxxing goals. But deep down I know I'll be spending all my life without anyone to love, which is extremely demoralizing.

:cryfeels:
Maybe if you make enough you can afford a surgery.

Wage slave till 30. See if you get someone in your life you love and is worth living for. If not and still trucel, then rope by 30.
I'm about to be thirty three and I have no idea why I keep on going.