Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel There is no greater feeling than watching old post-wall rotten roasties REEEing when I walk past young, hot, tight-bodied girls and audibly gasp...

ropecel_is_cope

ropecel_is_cope

Cope with the rope, boyo
-
...and stare at them and whisper ´god, she´s hot´. They are literally REEEing while the same post-wall rotten roastflaps would probably prefer 20 yo chad to their looksmatch. 40 yo foids would even reject me at 20 yo and this is why I do the same to them :) I stare at beautiful young women and watch them as it destroys them :D There is nothing more treathening to a post-wall woman than getting their orbiters and admirers taken away and all of them surrounding a young, tight, fresh pussy. I know I will never be able do date a 40 yo 3/10 but I sure can make them REEEEEE. Lifefuel, buddy boyos. :feelsokman: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Go back to r/TRP. Nobody cares who your ugly ass gawks at you cringeworthy freak

Those post-wall whores can still get legions of cock to ride, they just get mad because they can't find one to stick around after it cums. Besides, they've got an entire horde of post-wall sluts to fall back on that will shout things like "Oh but you've got CLASS", "She might be young but you've got EXPERIENCE"...just the same drivel to keep them in a blissful stupor that they're really just an old used up cumsock that is only getting laid thanks to the innate desperation of lonely guys.

Do you seriously think they care that you find younger women attractive? Nah, they'll be too busy gagging on the turbo-Chad with a MILF fetish cock to care.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back