Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal There is no future for me [blackpill]

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
I never made any friends in life, never had a family who cared about me, never learned how to socialize, never had any freedom.

By the time i write a book, fix my hormones, looksmaxx, earn some money, i’ll be in my mid 20’s. I’ll have no experience in talking to women or relationships in general because the only people i’ll talk to are people at work pretty much. Even at work all the females are taken (plus i live in a small city) so all the chads take all the women.

I’m 100% fucked in life. Life has always been a waiting game for me and i have never lived. There is no “redemption” for me. No one will care because humans are selfish. I never had a choice to become who i wanted to be. It’s over. My greatest goal will be becoming like everyone else.

Last edited:
Brutal; have you completely cut contact with your family? :feelshehe:

Brutal, I'm completely finished too. No future for me, I'm done with it all.

F8B69BB7 5996 4C89 AB64 8563D94CD857

Your not even mid 20 jfl

I don’t think it’s over at all

You seem like your issue is more because of money and environment all of which are at least fixable unlike ugly face

High IQ what are you writing about

I thought you would say mid 40s.