Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel There is no fucking wall. This is how ugly fat over 40 women are treated in 2018

the wall only exists for men
Prince-William-906537.jpg

Cucks... cucks everywhere.

Fucking insane. Here are two theories though: 1. Just be woman, 2. Don’t be a turbocuck. Solution to the first theory is trannymax and no solution for the second one tbh. Once a cuck, always a cuck.

The cuckery is real.

Fucking insane. Here are two theories though: 1. Just be woman, 2. Don’t be a turbocuck. Solution to the first theory is trannymax and no solution for the second one tbh. Once a cuck, always a cuck.
If I wanted that I'd just stop going to my parole/diversion meetings so I end up in prison.

Oh man..this is the kind of stuff copers on Red Pill/ MGTOW forums need to see. They'd have a reality check with their ''women ain't shit past their prime'' bullshit...

They won't attracts Chads for sure but bluecucks normies will still flock to them.

The wall refers to a period of time where women get significantly less attention from men that are high status or good looking.

All the men in that pic were fat or old.

Fat used up femoids have a higher sexual market value than a Chadlite.

The wall only exists in reallife
Online its a different story, especially young males, who cant get anything going with a girl their age, try to hook up with old/fat women, because they think that they have a chance

:feelswow: I wanted to register for that forum but it says someone registered with my IP within the last 24 hours? ?? :feelstrash:

:horror:

i think vitriol fucked the forum
what happens when chadlite tries to code
:lul::lul::lul::lul:

Yet, he did infinitely better with his wife than his cucked brother Harry.

Future King and Harry was either tasked to pick Meghan or was giving the biggest middle finger to the Monarchy.

jeez have a look at this fine specimen :lul:
TQnJjvG.png