Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There IS No Distinction Between 'Vol'cel and 'In'cel

• Thread starter Deleted member 35171
  • Start date
Chads can claim they get no pussy and we'll have no choice but to take them on their word. At least there's a no-humblebragging rule so they should not be able to mention how good they have it in comparison to everyone else. I don't like censorship but we go to this forum to escape the mogging that happens to us everywhere, not to experience even more of it.
Chad can already post here no problem. They/we dont need to claim anything

Based Department Thumbnail

2. Looks are NOT a good measure of determining who is and isn’t volcel

I’m going to use an example to illustrate my point here.
Let’s say we gathered a bunch of .is users and ranked them on the looks scale and we got the results below. Remember looks are in fact OBJECTIVE and measurable.

Now here comes the fun part, person A may argue that only users 5 and below are incels and that everything above that line is a volcel that could get a gf but "chooses" not to and therefore must be banned. According to person A, this is the graph we're going to get:
Person B may argue that 5 is too much and that the line should be drawn at the 3/10 mark and so we end up with the graph below.
Now here comes person C, the truest of all truecels, and argues the line should be drawn at even a lower point thus leading to:

So who's right? No one is. My point is wherever you choose to draw this line, it'll ultimately be an arbitrary subjective standard and it has nothing to do with the objectivity of looks. The spectrum is objective, the red line is subjective.
Looks are a VERY GOOD measure of determining who is a volcel.
The higher the looks, the more likely the individual is able to attract a woman.
Easy as that. No need to overcomplicate simple things.
To answer the question who is right, you just take real life observations. You observe your surroundings and determine a looks level which seems to be able to get a girlfriend. According to my observations, this looks level is at about 7/10.
Everybody can have different observations, some would say 6/10 some may say 8/10, the line can be drawn somewhere in the middle.

3. It's a LOSING game (a DEFEATIST attitude)

Now that we've established whatever lookist standards you use to determine who should be banned and who should be allowed I want you understand that ultimately this is a losing game. You're simply excluding people no matter how useful they may be to our cause. For ever single user here, there's another user who is even uglier. So what should we do? Ban everyone until the very ugliest user remains?
Your idealogy once taken to the extreme essentially leads to defeat. It's a defeatist cucked attitude and nothing more.
What exactly is "our cause"? To get mogged by 8/10 chadlites trolling the forum? Hell no.
What should we do? We draw a line based on observations and ban everyone who's above that line.
Simple as that. You don't have to ban until the very ugliest remain. You ban until only people who are below the established chadlite line remain. Simple as that. Again you're trying to overcomplicate simple things.

4. You're overflating the value of pussy even further

A few generations ago, all a man needed to do to stand out from the crowd was gymmaxxing. As more and more men started doing it, it slowly became the new standard, now men HAVE to do it not to fall in behind compared to their peers. The social standard was increased and with it the price for pussy. The same exact thing happened in every other area, and now men are forced to jump through a thousand hoops including endless wageslaving and major surgeries in hopes of someday maybe getting a sniff. The only person who can meet these overflated standards is the top 5% genetically gifted Chads.

Now pay attention to what you're essentially doing by excluding people from the forums. You're telling people they are volcels and that they just need to shower more and go out and do this and do that to get laid. You're telling these men you have determined to be volcel according to your own subjective standards, to bow down to gynocentric soyciety and its ridiculous standards for men to get a crumb of pussy in the end. Meanwhile Chad Thundercock doesn't have to do shit to get laid, women flock to him themselves.
a) The value of pussy doesn't change at all wether or not some dudes post on an incel forum or not
b) You want these dudes to rot a life of loneliness and rope themselves in the end rather than letting them bow down to gynocentric soyciety to get a crumb of pussy? I tell you something pal: This crumb of pussy is worth 3000times the worth of an incel life. I would bow and jump through a thousand hoops, just to get this tiny crumb of pussy, because I know for a fact that this crumb of pussy is better than being an incel.

5. We're all volcels to a degree (and that's fine)

I'm sure an old ugly ethnic retarded landwhale with literal genetic deformities would gladly accept the majority of users on this forums if they approached her. So are we all volcels and deserving of a ban for not settling with bottom of the barrel trash? No, of course not. This isn't the point of inceldom and never was.
We SHOULD shoot for the highest quality women that we can, we SHOULD try to get the stacy/becky of our dreams, we DESERVE it, soyciety OWES us. Call me entitled if you will, but then you're simply spouting IT nonsense and showing where your true alliance lies.
You think you deserve the stacy/becky of your dreams just because society treated you bad?
That's so stupid it's almost funny.
I think we should keep it realistic and understand that we lost the genetic lottery and should try to make the best out of it. That means not having ridiculous standards. Having ridiculous standards does nothing for you.
Use your brain, realise your fate and try to make the best of it, that means date a 4/10 if you get the chance to.

6. It's essentially liberal victimhood culture

Trying to prove who is and isn't a "real actual truecel! the most oppressed of all!!" essentially takes you back to what you were precisely trying to escape from by coming to these forums.

"I'm a foid! I have it worse than chad therefore I am oppressed!!! :foidSoy:"
"I am a tranny! I have it even worse than you I'm even more of a victim!! :soy:"
"I'm a disabled tranny! everyone notice me instead!! :soy:"
"I'm a disabled tranny sheboon with literal down syndrome! I am the real victim! Truly the most oppressed of all!! :feels:"

NO ONE GIVES A SHIT WHERE YOU FALL ON THE VICTIMHOOD SCALE. Globohomo is the inevitable end to all this victim signaling, we're never gonna beat libtards by playing THEIR OWN GAMES. So reach deep inside your heads and surgically take out the part of your brain that's responsible for this kind of thinking.

You're bending reality here.
The ones who live victimhood culture are the 6'1 chadlite users who see themselves as victims, when they're clearly not.
I like to be realistic and objective. Looks are realistic and objective.

These 6'1 chadlites are like trannies.
Your chromosomes determine your gender, just like your genetics determine if you're an incel.
It's an easy system and very objective.
A men doesn't become a women just because he indentifies as one.
A Chadlite doesn't become an incel just because he indentifies as one.
I'm a friend of scales and measures. And if you measure 8/10 on the looks scale, well pal, you're not an incel and you'll never be, I don't give a shit how you feel or as what you identify.

So what's the solution?
The solution is to worship chadlites and let anybody in, because not gatekeeping worked out so well for so many internet communities :p Oh wait, it didn't.

We can either tap in and use this opportunity to majorly grow our presence potentially leading to real life change or we can be defeatist little soyboy cuck little bitches who sit here and cry eternally about not getting laid without ever doing shit to change things.
It's funny to see how naive you are. But I excpected that from a 2021cel, you're probably young, too.

You are not the first who thinks he can achieve "real life change".
Many have tried and failed.
The mainstream doesn't give a shit about us and never will.
The incels who went on mainstream media were made fun of. Nothing changed. Nobody takes us seriously and never will.
The best thing is to gatekeep and cope in peace.
Major grow destroys internet communities, that's a fact.

The reality is it doesn't matter what your standards are but only what you look like. You can say you only date 10/10 stacies but if there's not a single female out there who would fuck you then you are still incel. Whether you are incel or not is not a decision you make, it's one that women make.
:feelsree::feelsrope: