Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There is no comradery in this forum. You're on your own as an incel.

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★
Whites who pour their hatred on ethnics, while ethnics attack in return. Moderation board minding their own business like nothing has happened. Not surprising. Welcome to life.

If a user had the chance to dox you, he wouldn't mind doing it. Remember that friendship serves of no value in life, and this forum is not an exception.

If someone tries to befriend you, they're probably doing it for their own benefit. Maybe you're rich, have an above-average intellect... you name it. Think about it.

Yes, this is an echo-chamber and I fucking love typing non-sense like it were a journal, because I'm a pathetic loser with below-average IQ after all. If you disagree with this, you should probably hop off from your ego-horse.

Now, allow me to resume my shit-posting routine. Fuck you, and fuck me.

Last edited:
Did you get doxxed?

It's sad that this place can be both a good cope and a place where some people troll or try to spread self destructive hate arguments. We're just involontary celibates, don't give free bully material to the terrorist group called IT.

I think it's the same for life as a whole

This forum is only 20% about blackpill. Everything else is stormfronting, edgy teens trying to get attention, trolling etc.

Over for this forum. No escape from lookism. :feelsbadman:

I think it's the same for life as a whole
There is clearly no difference between this...

and this...

This forum is only 20% about blackpill. Everything else is stormfronting, edgy teens trying to get attention, trolling etc.

mick taylor stan original GIF by Stan.

Just postmaxx.

Whites who pour their hatred on ethnics, while ethnics attack in return. Moderation board minding their own business like nothing has happened. Not surprising. Welcome to life.

If a user had the chance to dox you, he wouldn't mind doing it. Remember that friendship serves of no value in life, and this forum is not an exception.

If someone tries to befriend you, they're probably doing it for their own benefit. Maybe you're rich, have an above-average intellect... you name it. Think about it.

Yes, this is an echo-chamber and I fucking love typing non-sense like it were a journal, because I'm a pathetic loser with below-average IQ after all. If you disagree with this, you should probably hop off from your ego-horse.

I think it just depends. Most people are assholes and yes a lot of users would turn on each other over small perceived differences. But theres still some camaraderie and friendship I think buried in here. This is the closest to friendship and being understood that any of us is likely to ever get. It would be more accurate to say I think that, even though we would like to help each other, we almost never can due to lacking any kind of institutional power or wealth. What can we do other than commiserate. Sorry you got doxxed man, that sucks.

Well you see my friend if we get too "buddy buddy" reddit faggots call us a hugchamber or whatever, Someone also brang up the fact that our cruelty makes us better because we're hardened. Not soft like liberal bitches.

STRUGGLE!

Img0203

water
Every incel for himself

Many users are like that, but I've met users that were genuine.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back