Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There is No Ascension for Dickcels

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
"According dailychilli.com, the woman, Zhang, said, ’His penis is so small, like a kid’s, only 5cm long. We’ve never had sex in our entire marriage.’"

"Zhou isn’t the first person to get divorced because of problems in the bedroom.

In 2007, a 38-year-old teacher from Taipei’s wife divorced him because he was ‘too shy’ to consummate his marriage and in 2008 a couple divorced after the man’s penis extension broke during sex. Ouch."

Dickletism is the highest form of inceldom, no women can sexually aroused by a man with a micropenis once its know. :blackpill:

Last edited:
@Incelius Savage

I wonder if an uber-attractive Gigachad with such an appendage could fare well with those stats; perhaps the foid would allow it, simply for the attractiveness and the subsequent genes coming with it... :feelshehe:

Still brutal, though; imagine the inevitable outcry and rabid screeching by feminists about "body shaming" if the same thing were to happen, yet with the role reversed in terms of some other sort of genital stat and a male divorcing. :feelsclown:

Don’t make me feel more shit dude. Once i take hormones i’ll see how much size will return.

Other than that idc cuz i can just stick to having no sex drive.

dickletism is suicide sentence.

But dick size is cope bro :feelstastyman:

Tbh id be fine with just hugs, if a girl wanted to hug me.

Dicklet + never experienced teen love = catastrophe

Dicklet + never experienced teen love = catastrophe

Jewel